Current Updates: The birth of the 'Lands of Evelon' starts today! Welcome to the Official Forum of Evelon! We hope you come and enjoy yourselves here. =3 Please make sure to read the rules and check here often for any current news.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Updates!

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 12/03/2021 4:33 PM

Elie has closed shop once again! All orders have been sent out and if you submitted puzzle pieces you should have your pets! If you notice any errors in your records, feel free to contact me as usual! Hopefully Elie will open her doors back up within the next couple of weeks, though she might have a bit of a smaller selection of boxes with year. She'll be open as always though. For now, let's show off the puzzle pets! They were all Shinzos this year, and everyone that turned in pieces turned in all three puzzles, so I didn't bother tying them to specific puzzles.

ImageImageImage

Say hello to the Celestial, Phantom, and Zombie Shinzo respectively! I haven't done it yet, but I'll be uploading an alternate version of the Zombie without the blood splatters, so feel free to drop me a message if you would like the version in your Zoo Pen swapped to the bloodless version.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (Update 12/3):.

Postby Redd » 01/01/2022 2:14 AM

ImageImageImage

Happy New Year Everyone! Wishin' y'all only the best of vibes for 2022 <3

But the reason I'm here is that the Birthday Shop has been updated with the 2022 Staff Pets, so go take a little peek at them (scroll down to the bottom of the post!)

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (Update 1/1):.

Postby Redd » 01/15/2022 6:26 PM

Little update to say you're now able to open your Christmas Boxes!

As per the usual, we'll let you guys discover everything first and then post all the tasty details later!

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 01/21/2022 1:35 PM

Man, it was really hard to track Nix down, but we finally figured out where she is right now! We've pinned down her location from Jan 21st - Jan 27th. Better act quick!
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 01/06/2023 8:07 PM

Good evening! I know things have been a little slow around here these days, but we're still here! Just working on things as we've got the time and drive these days. With the new year usually comes new staff birthday pets for Birthday Boutique. Currently there's only 1 new staff birthday pet available (the Vonder Draculi), but more will be coming with time!

If your birthday is approaching, we'll give you two different options this year as far as staff birthday pets go;
- You can pick your 3 staff birthday pets from any artist/any year
- You can submit your staff birthday pet order at any time starting this year, meaning if we still haven't gotten more up by the time your birthday rolls around you can just hang on and submit your order later if you'd like.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous