Current Updates: The birth of the 'Lands of Evelon' starts today! Welcome to the Official Forum of Evelon! We hope you come and enjoy yourselves here. =3 Please make sure to read the rules and check here often for any current news.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Updates!

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (Update 1/20):.

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/20/2019 11:40 PM

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Minor update!

In order to prevent Grab Bag Item redemptions from being lost among the rest of the PMs sent to .:The Marketplace:. account, we've updated the rules! Please post directly in the Birthday Boutique, in order to redeem items such as the Plastic Candycane, Birthday Cake, and so on.

After some of the events of the last year handing them out, I'm sure some of you have items still laying around; we hope you enjoy redeeming them with ease!

(PS, please don't forget to check out the first update made today on the previous page, if you have not viewed it already!)

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 04/12/2019 6:07 PM

Oh man, Easter's like, right around the corner! Like, really man. It's so close. No worries, Elie hasn't forgotten about Easter. In fact, the doors to Seasonal Specialties are open now!
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 05/10/2019 7:33 PM

ImageImage

With the shop closed, eggs have opened up! Or rather, Elie will be sending you the pets that correspond to the eggs that you bought from her. You can expect to get the PMs soon, but for now you can check out this post to see what pet you'll be getting from what egg.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (Update 1/20):.

Postby .:Random Event:. » 06/24/2019 10:11 PM

Yo! I have a smallish update!

It seems like the Lone Saloon's updated their inventory! They also are offering Contracts for GT, which allows you to bypass the roleplaying requirement and hire some other hapless hunter to catch the pet for you!  There's no limit on how many you can buy at once and it will not count towards your weekly hunting limit.
Read more here!
Season in Effect: Winter

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 627
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 11/08/2019 7:34 PM

Know how Redd has been working on that awesome inventory for us? Now that we can add pets directly to your records (or trade them to you if you're getting something from the Equal Pet Exchange/Adoption Agency) you won't be getting delivery PMs anymore! We will continue to mark down in your posts when pets have been added to your inventory but will be cutting out the actual delivery PM.

This means some stores will be able to be processed a lot quicker, as we don't have to go digging through our templates and then through the code listings and make sure that the PM we're sending out also matches all the pets that we've added. I've used Birthday Boutique as my test subject, so if you've been waiting on any birthday deliveries those have finally been taken care of! If you're trying to get the code for the pet eventually you'll be able to quickly access them as shown in this concept, but for now you can always click on the pet, the full sized version will open up, and then you can right click that and copy the image address. Hopefully this'll make Marketplace orders a tiny bit quicker and staff will be able to process them more frequently.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (Update 11/29):.

Postby Kyrit » 11/29/2019 12:27 PM

REMINDER;
.:The Marketplace:. wrote:° You have until November 30th at 11:59 PM (23:59) EST to complete any purchases/turn in any puzzles. After November 30th, all candy points and puzzle pieces that have not been used will automatically be exchanged for keystones (meaning you do not need to post) at a rate of 10 Keystones per candy point and 15 Keystones per puzzle piece.

Better get those orders in today or tomorrow if you're planning on spending any candy points!
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 12/06/2019 5:51 PM

The holidays are quickly upon us! As such, the doors to Seasonal Specialties are open now! Be sure to read everything carefully, as this year you've got a chance to get your hands on some of those ancient GT-exclusive pets.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 02/07/2020 8:42 PM

It's been downright AGES since Metamorphose got a new pet in stock, don't you guys think? Well, it's a good thing he's had his eye on the Gravity Fellox since before it was event sent out as an Advent award! Without further ado, let us introduce to you the Security Fellox, which you can get by trading in a Gravity Fellox and 180 KS to the Metamorphose Medical Clinic.

Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 04/10/2020 11:47 AM

While many of us may be stuck inside and unable to properly enjoy the holiday festivities Elie isn't about to let that keep her from opening her doors! Spreading joy is considered an essential job, so she says. As such you can now go check out what Elie's got in store for the next month!
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (Update 04/10):.

Postby Redd » 04/10/2020 8:12 PM

I've got some news too! We've set up the Evo-Lux to take on specimens and strains! People with strains/fragments have the option of using them right now on basic Sickles, or wait to get the Vulpine Specimen. All the info you need is right here! If you have any question, please direct question to #ask-mods in the Discord or the Help subforum!

Also just clarifying because there's been a bit of confusion, but as per this post.
• You cannot 'hatch' specimens into a basic form like the Mysterious Egg.
You must have a strain before you can use the DNA/Specimens!

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby Redd » 05/12/2020 7:57 PM

Hey hey! I'm just quickly swinging by to let you know eggs can be opened now! As always, if there's any errors/problems yell at me/post on the forums and I'll get it sorted as swiftly as possible.

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 05/13/2020 10:32 PM

Hey, sunshine. Yeah you. No, wait don't walk away, I ain't a saleswoman. Well, that's a bloomin' lie but I've got an interestin' business proposition for ya. I've got a little list here, of clients who are of the uh, discerning nature and your name's on it.

Catch is, this won't last long, I hang around long enough and the undesirable types start showin' up, you know how it is. My store only will be open for a times days a year and my stock is... seasonal. What I'm sayin' is, make sure you get what you want because it may not be comin' back, understand?

Notes;
- Nix's Knacks is a new store that is only open a couple of days a year for only a couple of days at a time!
- Nix's store will be open from May 13th - May 19th, 11:50pm.
- Her store contains limited stock that may not be available next time she opens shop, if ever at all, so make sure you grab what you want!
- Some items have specific purchasing limits, make sure you read everything before buying!

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (Update 05/13):.

Postby Redd » 05/20/2020 8:40 AM

Due to an error where I accidentally got the time zones wrong and shut the shop early, Nix will remain open until 5pm EST today, to allow people to make last minute purchases.

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (Update 05/13):.

Postby Redd » 05/28/2020 7:09 PM

Heya all! Got another update for y'all. Remember those Nitro Fellox? Well thanks to some breakthroughs at The Metamorphose Medical Clinic, they're able to be submitted for experimentation. The Fallout Fellox, like the others costs 180KS!

In addition, the Steamwork Fellox received a small face lift as well!

ImageImage

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 06/16/2020 4:19 PM

(Artist credit: Earthsong9405}

Perhaps it isn't quite the update you guys were expecting. There's no new shop, no new items. Instead one of the shops just has a fresh new layer of paint in the form of an updated NPC image! You may have to hard refresh if you're still seeing the old image. Canvas does not see many customers these days over at Toys and Trinkets but apparently he's still got a place in the heart of Evelonians all around, as at the time I sent in art orders he was tied with Elie and a Zae for getting art.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext