Current Updates: The birth of the 'Lands of Evelon' starts today! Welcome to the Official Forum of Evelon! We hope you come and enjoy yourselves here. =3 Please make sure to read the rules and check here often for any current news.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Updates!

Postby Kyrit » 01/10/2013 9:18 PM

1.) We all choose the breedings we're going to do. I trust that the mod making the offspring will take the Impel Liqour in to account and think about if they'll be there to grow them. That's also why I said 2-3 days rather than a specific day number. But yeah. We all choose the breedings we do, so I'm sure people won't pick ones they can't grow on time.

2.) I saw a few people mentioning in the irc that they like small litters, especially for things like lifemates and not wanting certain pets to have large lines, ect. I don't see it as a potion that is used often, but some people do seem to want small litters in some cases, so I made a cheap potion for when they do.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/19/2013 9:57 PM

Giftboxes have finally started opening! The cash boxes are going to hang out for a few days (I'll give you guys the rest of tonight and tomorrow for orders of them) while I wait for one of the pets to be finished. All the KS boxes should now be open. None of the pets have descriptions yet, but I'll try to get that thread updated to at least show example images of them with their name tonight or tomorrow.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 02/02/2013 6:22 PM

Giftbox B decided it didn't want to wait for Giftbox A and wanted to strut its stuff! The Equi Sygriff wanted to flaunt its sexy tail (not feathers? XD). Still unsure of when box A will open, but hopefully this'll help you while you wait.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 02/10/2013 3:25 AM

Welcome the Plague Baskerville! It's been done since a few hours after I opened the first cash giftbox, so the delay is now on me. Enjoy.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 03/24/2013 11:48 PM

Ohhhh. Shiny~ Yep. That's right guys. Seasonal Specialties has opened their doors once again! Feel free to go flood Elie with your orders now.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 05/04/2013 6:51 PM

Tomorrow is going to be the final day to buy eggs from the Seasonal Specialties shop. They were meant to open only a week or two after Easter, but between my surgery, the last restock STILL having eggs, and upcoming finals for so many people, it ended up lasting much longer. The actual eggs won't open until the Easter event ends most likely since you can actually get some of the eggs that way, but it's pointless for the store to remain open if people aren't buying them anyways. So when it turns Monday (as in midnight, the end of the 5th, beginning of the 6th) orders will no longer be taken. Sorry for the wait guys. Hopefully how awesome the pets our artists have made for us will make up for the wait.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/12/2013 10:58 PM

As another update to go along with the future revamp of the Kuhna breeding system, both of the Kuhna potions have taken a reduction in price. While the Elixir of Fertility will not become incredibly common, it has taken a great price reduction and is now sitting at 175 KS. The more common Fortuity Potion has also taken a small price reduction and has been cut down to 75 KS. We hope you look forward to the reforming of the Kuhna breeding system!

As an update on the Easter pets, hopefully the eggs will be opening within a few days. They've all been ready for a while, RE2 finished up the event, and now it just depends on when I can get to opening them. I hope not to keep you guys waiting much longer for those though.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates(Jan 14th):.

Postby Kyrit » 01/14/2014 9:10 PM

~**~

In a very small update, though probably exciting for all you potion users out there, the Impel Liquor has been changed so that instead of taking 2-3 days for babies to grow it now takes 1-2. This change was decided on since often times we get eager and grow babies within 4-5 days as is, so 2-3 days really wasn't all that much quicker.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (Mar.30):.

Postby Jaykobell » 03/30/2014 5:08 PM

~*~

All Kuhna Salon updates will, of course, come here starting now.

For those of you who have ordered, and for those who want to order, I tweaked the rules and the form slightly to add more options, namely:

* Please confirm if we should do your add-ons now with your order. If you do not specify, we will assume that you want the add-ons completed, and we will charge accordingly. So please make sure you clarifying if you want just the base updated, and not your add-ons (yet). This reminder is in the rules and also in the form.

* You may not change wings, but you may specify colors for your current wings. Since the old Kuhna wings were usually the tiny bat wings, they do not have separate colors for arm color and webbing color. Likewise, if you have Angel wings, you can specify if you want your wing tips a different color. Again, you cannot change your type of wings, but you can pick colors for your current type. This was added into the rules and the Wing section was added into the form.

This is it for now. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 03/30/2014 6:18 PM

Question!

Regarding wings, if a Kuhna does not have any wings, do we have the option to have wings added when they get revamped? If so, would it cost an additional fee?

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 03/30/2014 7:03 PM

For the time being, if your custom doesn't have wings, then it will remain wingless.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (Apr6.14):.

Postby Jaykobell » 04/06/2014 1:45 PM

~*~

There is a new expression available at the Kuhna Salon!
Image | Image
For those of you who wanted a suave type of expression, but where the Flirty Grin was a little too pronounced for you, maybe you'll like the Flirty Smile expression better.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (4/20):.

Postby Kyrit » 04/20/2014 11:12 PM

~**~

Whaaaaaaaaat? You guys thought Easter was going to skirt by without seeing any eggs on Evelon? Kuhnas and babies are find and dandy for ringing in spring, but this is Easter we're talking about! As such, Elie has opened her shop up (a bit later in the day than originally planned) once again and Evelonians are free to flock to her shop and sweep up some sweet Easter eggs.

Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/21/2014 5:13 PM

Both the Mage's Brewery and Evo-Lux Emporium have finally gone through some price reductions that were discussed by the staff quite a while back. The threads were reposted with their new prices and the brewery was even given a fresh restock to go along with it. Any orders that had not yet been completed were moved over to those topics and will be charged the new prices instead of old since they have been waiting. We hope you enjoy the new, lower prices.

In other news, the eggs from Seasonal Specialties will open within the next few days. I'll be spending the next few days working on getting current orders sent out, and once those are all sent out the eggs will open up.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 07/04/2014 12:40 AM

After quite the long wait, the eggs from Easter have finally opened up!

Though.... for some reason this one hasn't. Actually, there's more than one pet that can come out of this egg! So if you own one of these eggs, please send me a PM with the egg in it and I'll trade you for a working url of one of the possible pets.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext