Current Updates: The birth of the 'Lands of Evelon' starts today! Welcome to the Official Forum of Evelon! We hope you come and enjoy yourselves here. =3 Please make sure to read the rules and check here often for any current news.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Updates!

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 07/07/2020 2:04 PM

(Artist credit: Earthsong9405}

Her next appearance is still a good ways off in October, but Elie's got a fresh new look for running her shop! She hopes you'll stop in the next time the doors to Seasonal Specialties are open.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (Update 10/02):.

Postby Kyrit » 10/02/2020 2:18 PM

It's October! That's right, time to start gathering all the candy you can. Elie will open up the store tomorrow, 10/03/20. While you're waiting you can go ahead and at least refresh your mind on the rules by visiting the shop ahead of time!
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (Update 10/02):.

Postby Kyrit » 10/26/2020 8:51 AM

Quick update to say yesterday was the last day for a full week of candy! Today you can get 6 days, tomorrow 5, the next day 4, ect. I've gotta clock in for work, but I'll update the store front once I can!
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 11/06/2020 4:31 PM

ImageImage

Seasonal Specialties has opened their doors once again after a brief interruption to get pets shipped in! As the information in the shop says, you can view how many points you've got here!

Shout out to GrayGriffin for the design of the Zombie Wombear! Once we get them into the system there will be one coming your way
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 11/27/2020 6:28 PM

Here's your reminder! If you haven't sent in your Seasonal Specialties order the clock is ticking! You have until November 30th at 11:59 PM (23:59) EST to place any orders!
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 12/02/2020 8:39 PM

Christmas is almost upon us! That means before much longer Seasonal Specialties will be opening back up. Before then though we've gotta actually wrap up Halloween, yeah? All remaining CP and puzzle pieces have been converted to KS. You should have already received yours, but if you haven't you can drop me a message and I'll check it out.

All pets have also been sent out... or have they? If you ordered an Infernal Leaflet you don't have it yet. Small hiccup, the system isn't recognizing them right now. Once we get that fixed though I'll get them added to your accounts, no worry.

Last but not least, I'll be sending codes for your puzzle pets shortly! We didn't get all of the names of these figured out ahead of time (my fault, I couldn't decide), so they aren't in the system just yet. For now you'll get the code though so you can use them if you want, and when Redd has time to get them in I'll get them sent out.

What were the puzzle pets you ask? Well, here you go;

Grungewockee
Awarded for turning in puzzle pieces 1049, 1070, and 1073 [Veiled Draculi]

Zombeewockee
Awarded for turning in puzzle pieces 1000, 1014, and 1055 [Veiled Sahound]

Psychewockee
Awarded for turning in puzzle pieces 1048, 1056, 1083 [Veiled Tali]
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 12/04/2020 12:54 PM

Halloween pets should all be sent out now! Check your inventory and if you're missing anything let me know.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (Update 12/04):.

Postby Redd » 12/12/2020 6:16 PM

Nyx is finally back and she's got some new items in tow, including a new strain and a new specimen type! Some items now have inventory restrictions (ie, you can't purchase a Mysterious Egg if you already own one) to limit hoarding.
She's only around until December 19th, 11:59pm so make sure you check her shop out!

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 12/16/2020 9:37 PM

Seasonal Specialties has finally opened back up! Sorry for the wait guys. To make up for it Elie will be keeping her doors open until January 7 at 11:59 PM.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 01/01/2021 2:05 AM

ImageImage

Happy New Year y'all! The birthday shop has been updated wih the new staff pets for the year, so you should go check them out! Just scroll past the 2020 ones since those will be there til I get the last few orders of 2020 cleared out.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 01/08/2021 8:17 PM

ImageImage

If you've ordered giftboxes [and have sent payment for them] you should have them all! And with that it's time for these babies to be able to be opened. You should be able to go to your inventory and click the use button on your unopened giftboxes. Redd did a quick test and it looked like they all worked, but as always if you come across an error when opening them please let us know!

For now, beyond posting the two above for examples, I'm not going to post a list of what comes out of what so y'all can have the fun of discovering. ;)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 03/19/2021 4:00 PM

ImageImage

Seasonal Specialties is up and running for some spring holiday celebration! Elie's doors will be open until 11:59 PM on 04/22, so get 'em while you can!
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (Update 03/19):.

Postby Kyrit » 04/23/2021 6:26 PM

ImageImage

Elie's doors are closed once again! But that means now y'all can start cracking them eggs! As usual, go to your inventory to find your eggs and from there you should see a "Use" button now. It will ask you to confirm and after that you'll be shown your new pet! I won't spoil them for now so you guys can have the fun of finding out what's inside. ;)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 10/01/2021 3:56 PM

It's October! That's right, time to start gathering all the candy you can. Elie will open up the store Sunday, 10/03/20. While you're waiting you can go ahead and at least refresh your mind on the rules by visiting the shop ahead of time!
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 11/05/2021 11:38 AM

Alrighty y'all! Elie's gotten points tallied and her doors are opened back up!

As always, there's possible inconsistencies since there's a human performing all the bookkeeping, so if you find any record errors just follow the directions in her rules. Additionally, there's a new bit added down at the bottom of the rules in regards to those candies you may have happened upon through the Wishing Well! Elie is more than happy to take them, so just make sure to read the rules on using them
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext