Current Updates: The birth of the 'Lands of Evelon' starts today! Welcome to the Official Forum of Evelon! We hope you come and enjoy yourselves here. =3 Please make sure to read the rules and check here often for any current news.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Updates!

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 11/26/2017 1:06 AM

Come on, Baal made the Cyber Fellox Monday joke already, so why wouldn't we make it so you could buy those at a discounted price as well?

On Monday, Nov 27, most marketplace items will be 50% off as well! It's only Monday, but I figured we could give you guys a little bit of advanced notice in case you wanted to scurry to earn KS and purchase extra potions or pets! Here are the full details on what is an isn't applicable to the 50% off marketplace sale;

° Participating shops;
       Mage's Brewery
       Toys and Trinkets
       Evo-Lux Emporium
       The Tiger Scintilla
       Metamorphose Medical Clinic
° Excludes orders placed using GT/GT only items
° Excludes the following items;
       Elixir of Fertility
       Generative Draught
       Emission Liquor
       Breeder Boost
° All orders must be rounded to the nearest 5 KS (we like keeping things in 5s and 10s)
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1585
Donate

SCINTILLA UPDATE

Postby Thunder » 12/03/2017 9:21 PM

Hey everyone! This is a quick update regarding the Tiger Scintilla. After Cyber Fellox Monday, we received a lot of new orders in the Scintilla, and due to the sheer volume of them (as well as the fact that we're working on holiday stuff for you guys!), I've made the decision to temporarily close the Scintilla to any new orders until some of the current ones get done. I'll make another announcement here as soon as it reopens!

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 12/08/2017 3:06 PM

ImageImage

It's that time of year again! Seasonal Specialties has officially opened their door back up. You might be surprised to see that there's no "example" written across the above giftboxes, so I'll go ahead and quote the information that was added to the shop this year, since we're trying something a bit different.

You may notice that the giftboxes this year don't have example written on them. That's because we're trying something new this year. The giftboxes won't open in to pets. Instead, they stand only as an item.
When a giftbox opens, you will be sent the actual pet's code.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (Update 12/30):.

Postby Kyrit » 12/30/2017 2:41 PM

Just as a heads up, the last day to buy boxes will be January 15! I know you're all waiting for boxes to be sent out as well, and hopefully I'll get to that throughout this week and be caught up by the end of Friday.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (Update 12/30):.

Postby Redd » 01/01/2018 2:33 AM

ImageImage

Well you know what time of year it is! And that time of year comes with change, a good type of change! That's right, we've kicked out last years birthday pets and rolled out the new ones. With the addition of Zap, you all now have 9 new pets to pick from, so I hope there's something in there for everyone.

I currently have no further announcements but I did want to wish you all a Happy New Years from all the Staff guys! <3 Here's to a great 2018.

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (Update 1/1):.

Postby Thunder » 01/28/2018 12:05 AM

Hello, everyone! I'm happy to announce that the Tiger Scintilla is back open for business again! With the reopening, we have made a few changes, including some major pricing updates for custom Kuhnas and Lakundras. Since certain alterations to customs tend to involve a lot more work than regular Kuhnas/Lakundras, these alterations have been increased in price to compensate for the additional work. For quick reference, these are:

Evolution: Now 225 KS
Devolution: Now 225 KS
Style Swap: Now 60 KS
Full Base Swap: Now 120 KS (body and tail only changes are 60 KS each)
Expression Swap: Now 60 KS

On the other hand, we've decreased prices for many alterations to non-custom Kuhnas and Lakundras! These are:

Evolution: Now 150 KS
Classic Alteration: Now 10 KS
Physical Alteration: Now 10 KS
Full Base Swap: Now 80 KS (body and tail only changes are 40 KS each)

Additionally, the following modifications are now available:

* The Merkundra tail is now available separately from the Merkundra body.
* Bandages add-on for Lakundras
* Spider web add-on for Gen base Kuhnas
* Smoke add-on for Original base Kuhnas
* New eye type: Empty (like the Fear Kuhna!)

We appreciate your understanding and patience, and we hope you enjoy the new content! Be sure to look out for even more new modifications in the future!

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (Update 4/3):.

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/03/2018 2:52 PM

Tiny update to note that the name of an item has changed!

The Anniversary Token has officially had its named changed to Event Token, and will be recorded as such in the ownership records.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 09/17/2018 10:17 PM

Well that's certainly not a new potion....

There's big news on the horizon though! After some consideration, it has been decided to increase the cap on how many EoFs you can buy per year. There is a catch though. A new GT price for the EoF has been introduced, and the biggest part of the catch is that you can still only buy 1 EoF with KS, but now you can also buy 1 with GT. You can't buy two with GT, you can't buy two with KS. The GT price was also made to be the less economical option, if only by just a little bit. That said, it's still a great choice for those that want to get 2 (or 3) custom Kuhnas for the price of one, as the GT price is the same as a random Kuhna token.

Now go forth you crazy breeders!
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 10/03/2018 2:09 PM

Elie has opened Seasonal Specialties for Halloween once more! Better start collecting that candy.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 10/06/2018 12:19 AM

ImageImage

There's been a bit of an update to custom tokens, which we've been planning for a bit over a year and finally used Photobucket crashing on us as an excuse to get around to making it happen!

Non-breedable tokens are now called Basic tokens, and Kuhna/Lakundra tokens have been renamed to Premium tokens. With this change, there have been several pets added to the pool of pets available to be ordered as customs! Ilos, Ipinox (Final stage only), and Phyrettes are now able to be ordered. For now the premium tokens are falling under the same category as two per year that the old tokens were under just so we're not changing that mid-year, but it's possible we'll make some changes once the new year comes around

The records have been updated to reflect the new changes in the item names, with the exception of the old event tokens. While the shop was updated to reflect Basic vs Premium, for those we left them as just "event token" in the records so that the following addendum could hold true for them;

If you have a token that is just titled Event Token, it is from before the split between Basic and Premium was made. As such, they function as Basic Event Tokens with the added ability to order Kuhnas/Lakundras.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 10/16/2018 9:13 PM

Just a quick little update for the night to say that for premium tokens the KS prices have been reinstated at least until the end of the year, since it was pointed out that it would be unfair for those that hadn't bought their tokens for the year to no longer be able to get them for KS when people that bought them earlier in the year were able to. That was my bad in my haste to get the updated tokens up and running.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 11/02/2018 3:05 PM

We're open again, this time with the available Halloween pets! If you'd like to check out how many Candy Points you have, the list is visible here (just hop over to the Candy tab)! Feel free to check it over for any errors, and if you find any just drop a message to Kyrit and it'll get taken care of.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 12/07/2018 6:57 PM

ImageImage

Seasonal Specialties is open once again, back with holiday giftboxes for sale!

The shop will close at the end of 12/31, as we roll over in to the new year.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (Update 1/02):.

Postby Kyrit » 01/02/2019 11:41 PM

ImageImage

Giftbox pets are here! I haven't gotten them sent out yet, but for now you can check them all out at the Forum Obtainable Pets Records. I'll try to get them all sent out tonight and if not get them out tomorrow.

Some of you, or rather hopefully many of you, had suspicions about giftbox 7, and if you did, they're true! For the first time in a long time, the Dalma giftbox is back! After you've had your recorder officially delivered, you can message .:The Marketplace:. with a PM titled Recorder Exchange and ask to swap your recorder for a Dalma.

Please bare with us, as there are quite a few of those giftboxes ordered. We have enough Dalmas to cover about 40% of the giftbox orders right now, so hopefully it shouldn't take us too long to get through all the orders.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (Update 1/20):.

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/20/2019 5:40 PM

This time, the Equal Pet Exchange is getting an update!

We're pleased to announce that Wild Pets hunted down through explorations turned in at The Lone Saloon are now welcome in the Exchange!

Any and all wild pets, including but not limited to Lost pets, wild-only species, and so on, may be turned in and exchanged, all considered equal in value. This is, potentially, a good way to get your hands on a certain wild pet you may have been eyeing, if you aren't having much luck in hunting it down, yourself.

To get things started, there are a few wild pets already in stock, so come check it out!

Additionally, with the recent reclassification of some pets, a few pets in the Exchange have been moved to different categories, although users that turned in these pets did not lose any points they earned for turning them in.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

PreviousNext