Current Updates: The birth of the 'Lands of Evelon' starts today! Welcome to the Official Forum of Evelon! We hope you come and enjoy yourselves here. =3 Please make sure to read the rules and check here often for any current news.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Updates!

Re: [* New Rule [DECEMBER 2]

Postby Jaykobell » 12/02/2012 10:44 PM

That is why we leave you the ability to warn others that you will reuse the design, because yes, you came up with it. Regardless of that, you should realize that the design is no longer yours if you're selling it — it's like saying the pet is still partially yours. If you're discarding the design, you obviously don't have a strong attachment to it as it is, and that's why you're planning to redesign it in the first place. Like we say in the rule, we don't confiscate pets because you used the same shade of blue, and each case is unique.

Not to mention, if you did clarify that you were going to redesign them in your trade topic, then that's proof enough. It's written clearly, so people couldn't miss it when they saw the Cain for trade.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Re: [* New Rule [DECEMBER 5]

Postby Redd » 12/05/2014 1:12 AM

~**~

Hey hey guys, just a heads up, we've got a rule change coming out. I don't suppose you guys remember this little poll here?

Well, in light of the breeding update, we figured it would be a good time to go out and release the new rule, which you guys voted on.

That is:

People are required to use their Breeder's Listing when searching for a breeding partner, since that's what the area is for. No one said you have to have a fancy breeder's listing, so even just having your first post as the current pet(s) you're looking to breed asap would work. If this option is chosen, no "seeking breeding partner" threads would be allowed in the roleplay advertisement section and it would be strictly for searching for non-breeding RP partners.

What does this mean? It's now mandatory that all breeders hunting threads be located only in the breeders listing area. Of course, there are no real rules on how to use the Breeders Listing, so you guys shouldn't have much to worry about.

If you're a little confused about any minor details, please check the mod comments in the new post linked, and if that still doesn't answer it, please ask here or in the Help! forum. If you need any current threads moved, please don't hesitate to send me a PM.
Thank you c:

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby Remedy » 12/05/2014 9:43 AM

Aah, neat.  I'm guilty of using the Roleplay Advertisements often, hahah.  This will give me enough drive to get off my butt and organize my Breeder's Listing, though. :3

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 12/07/2014 11:25 PM

I have a question; if we're looking to rent a breedable, can we still post in the advertise section? Or do we need to post in the breeder's listing?

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/07/2014 11:44 PM

I think it would make sense to do that in the breeder's listing. You can even just add a section to say you're looking to rent, and update your topic to say you're looking. It's related to breeding, so I'd assume it makes sense to keep to the breeder's listing and not to advertise. c:
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Re: [* New Rule [Old Rule Reminder 10/15]

Postby Redd » 10/15/2015 9:18 PM

~*~

Hey all, no real rule change but I would like to remind users of this rule here.

"• Rating/Age Friendliness
      Evelon technically has no real rating, but we do have words that are forbidden to be used on this site as well as requirements of using tags for certain things such a swearing and mature material. "

This means that swearing is restricted to topics that have been tagged as such. Due to the nature of signatures, personal profiles and avatars not being able to be tagged, swearing and mature content is not allowed in these things. Sorry to be a pain! Rules are rules though. Those affected will be given a period of grace to change things, since it wasn't explicitly stated word for word here.

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff