Current Updates: The birth of the 'Lands of Evelon' starts today! Welcome to the Official Forum of Evelon! We hope you come and enjoy yourselves here. =3 Please make sure to read the rules and check here often for any current news.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Updates!

Re: .:Breeding Updates:. (1/16 Rule Update)

Postby Redd » 10/14/2019 6:57 AM

A reminder for users, please make sure you are using the correct urls in the breeding area. As per the rules, you must use the official URL for the pet, which means Photobucket URLS are not permitted.

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Re: .:Breeding Updates:. (Rule Reminder)

Postby Redd » 10/06/2020 6:02 PM

Blood Moon Breeding Season

There is a miraculous lunar eclipse that has caused a temporarily long lasting blood moon! It seems this breeding season is just in time for the holiday festivities! Offspring are coming out with a range of colors, looking as if they came straight out of a Halloween story or a fiendish horror flick.

All custom style litters started during the season will be affected. This includes custom Kuhna breedings! Breedings started before or after the season will not be affected. The season can be negated by a Charcoal Tonic, for those not interested in random offspring.

This Season will end Sunday, November 1, 2020 11:59 PM .

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Breeding Updates:. (Blood Moon Season)

Postby Redd » 12/07/2020 5:06 PM

~**~

Color Drop: Seraph breeding season!
Various shades of gold, silver and/or white will show up on offspring!

Evelon scientists are baffled with this curious breeding season, that they have come to call Color Drop, which seems to throw random, but consistent, colors throughout the season. During this season, a certain color is thrown in breedings, and may appear on any or all of the offspring, as if the color naturally came from one of the parents. It may show up pure, or it may be mixed with other colors from the parents' coats, scales, or feathers. This applies to all custom-style breedings.

This season is predicted to last until January 4th.

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Breeding Updates:. (Advanced Services Update)

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/27/2020 12:27 AM

~**~

It looks like the Advanced Services, the breeding rental service, has finally changed and updated their rules, allowing even more users to take part in their services!

While it still offers free rentals to beginner breeders, all users may now choose to rent any of the available pets, for a small rental fee.

Along with that change, there have been a few other changes to the rules as well, so make sure to read through them before renting!

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Re: .:Breeding Updates:. (New Breeding Season)

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/01/2022 11:48 PM

~**~

In celebration of the upcoming Valentine's Day, we're introducing a new breeding season!

Triumvirate's Blessing!

For a period of time following a total eclipse, involving the sun and both of the two moons, offspring may miraculously be born with shared genetics, colors, markings, and so forth, between three parents, rather than just two.

Custom style litters started during the season may be affected. This includes custom Kuhna breedings! Please note, this does not allow for a third user to participate in a breeding. A singular user may choose to submit three parents for the breeding, while in a breeding with a partner, one user may submit one parent, while the other may submit two.

In order to avoid the season, users may simply only submit two parents, rather than three.

This season is predicted to last through February 14th.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Previous