Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

.:A Change To Staff:.

Postby BaalsBaby » 10/17/2015 1:03 AM

~**~

So it's with a heavy heart that we announce that Shrewdberry will be stepping down from her position as Modmin to a more relaxed role as a retired mod after a long, impressive streak of 8 years. 8 years of helping build and shape Evelon, of growing with Evelon, of offering help where requested and input where welcomed, and of course, always helping me out when I needed.

She will still have most of her previous privileges and if you all still need help moving or deleting a thread, don't be afraid to ask! She'll still be around to help out and remain an integral part of Evelon's community.

So a huge thank you so much Shrewdie for all the stuff you've done for Evelon and for me, we're glad you're still sticking around with us. :)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate

Re: .:A Change To Staff:.

Postby Moofius » 10/17/2015 1:29 AM

I'm glad you're still sticking around to help out, Shrewd! You've been a big part of the community for a long time and it would suck to see you leave.

I hope your retirement is full of awesome RPs and being able to participate in events without worrying about helping to run them! That's always nice~
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1065
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 10/17/2015 3:37 AM

The retirement is very well-deserved, Shrewd; after 8 years with all the responsibility and stress it brings, Evelon has been in good hands. I'm glad you're still sticking around! <33 I hope things get a little less stressful for you, now. :'O

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby BaalsBaby » 11/20/2016 11:56 PM

~**~

So it looks like the times are changing again, and with time, so too does Evelon change. It looks like our official Evelon artist, Silverin, will be stepping down into the realm of retirement as well. We thank her for all her hard work and the contributions she’s done for Evelon, and we’re definitely looking forward to her still sticking around regardless. You’ve been a huge help for me personally as well, always inspiring me with your millions of sketches and ideas you always throw at me, and for helping with everything.

Thanks so much for being a valued part of the staff, Silverin!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate