Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

Re: .:Bye Bye Outposts:.

Postby Kyrit » 05/20/2016 11:17 PM

They're in a graveyard that normal users can't view. We can definitely move any of them to the Advertisement section if users would like though. I guess that'd probably make more sense so users can view their old RP posts. I'll work on digging them back up tonight and moving them to the Advertisement area.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1590
Donate

Re: .:Bye Bye Outposts:.

Postby MillietheWarrior » 05/20/2016 11:19 PM

Sweet! Thank you!

(As a side note, you could always move them to the War RP graveyard to make them easier to find and keep clutter/old threads out of advertise? S'up to you tho! ^^)

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Previous