Current Updates: The birth of the 'Lands of Evelon' starts today! Welcome to the Official Forum of Evelon! We hope you come and enjoy yourselves here. =3 Please make sure to read the rules and check here often for any current news.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Updates!

.:Trait Updates:.

Postby Kyrit » 06/21/2016 1:02 AM

Man, shrine traits. It'd be nice if people could actually get those, right? Right.

As with every other system (breeding, random event, customs, potions), it takes us a good few tries before we find out just what actually works. Getting to actually roleplay with Evelon's lesser deities seemed like a great idea, but in practice it just left users waiting around for staff members that didn't exactly always have the time to keep up with a roleplay for traits. After a long time in the making, I'm here to announce that there has been an update to acquiring shrine traits!

Keirn, Temple of the Voices still exists, and you'll still go there if you're seeking to earn a shrine trait. Instead of roleplaying with a staff member though, one of the deities will appear and give you pet a task right off the bat. You can choose to then roleplay on your own or with a partner, returning to the shrine with a link to the RP once it is done. Then, so long as you met the quest parameters, you get the trait!

Further information on just what sort of quest your pet might have to do and how to get your traits, head over here

As a little side note, you can follow the name of the gods to look at adorable little chibi pictures of them!
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1590
Donate

Re: .:Trait Updates:.

Postby MillietheWarrior » 06/21/2016 1:44 AM

Quick question; what happened to the posts that were waiting to be answered? Is it the same place? I posted ages ago asking for a trait and was never answered.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/21/2016 1:47 AM

The old one was moved to the graveyard. You can either request it again, or I can just locate the post for you and add it to the current, updated thread.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 06/21/2016 1:50 AM

Okay, yeah I'd like it moved back please and thank you. To be honest, it was like two years ago and I don't even remember what I requested because of the wait but I put a lot of effort into getting my pet to the point where they could ask for that trait so...yeah. I suppose I will apply again and hope for the best.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/21/2016 1:59 AM

Alrighty. I'll get the post moved over there. =) It was requested of Ithina, so obviously she won't be the one coming to your aid, but the request will still be valid.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 06/21/2016 9:51 AM

Okie doke, thank you! =)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 07/27/2018 9:23 PM

Coloration Specific Traits have been updated to display the most recent changes to colors and associated traits/elements.

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff