Current Updates: The birth of the 'Lands of Evelon' starts today! Welcome to the Official Forum of Evelon! We hope you come and enjoy yourselves here. =3 Please make sure to read the rules and check here often for any current news.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Updates!

.:Ownership Updates!:.

Postby Kyrit » 07/30/2016 2:16 AM

In order to take care of the current pending transactions for Salvis's Salvage Saloon, I kinda have to get the records up to date! Obviously I should've started with non-customs, but for some reason I started with customs and well, because I started with them I decided to get around to doing something I've wanted done since the launch of the updated website!

I haven't finished yet, but the ownership lists of customs is being broken up in to the categories that are found on the website (e.g. bird, mammal, arthropod, ect) instead of the weird system we had in the past where Khimera had their own, Dalma/Ilos were in one thread, Sickles had their thread, ect. Much more streamline, and now the images will be shown of pets as well, since that seemed to be the general liked trend.

For now the mammals is the only section I haven't finished sprucing up, but that can probably be expected in a day or two. Once that's done I'll get their dedicated trade note threads made. For now though, just continue to use this thread for trade notifications.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1590
Donate

Re: .:Ownership Updates!:.

Postby Redd » 05/01/2017 6:54 PM

Sorta relevant, but I'll stick it here anyway!

So there's a really small change right now and hopefully it's one to make your life easier when it comes to items. We've reorganized the records to be a bit more condensed and will now show all items under your username. We will also be adding breeding keys over to this section and trading them is a simple matter of posting the trade in the appropriate notification thread.

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff