Current Updates: The birth of the 'Lands of Evelon' starts today! Welcome to the Official Forum of Evelon! We hope you come and enjoy yourselves here. =3 Please make sure to read the rules and check here often for any current news.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Updates!

Evelon IRC and Discord Changes

Postby Redd » 06/06/2017 8:38 PM

Okay soooo if you weren't aware already, we've been trialing an official Evelon Discord server! And honestly I think it's been fairly successful, far more so than the IRC.

If you wanted a link, it's here and there's already plenty of people in there, so feel free to swing in and say hi!

Why should you sign up to Discord?

Well, we have several different channels, one for general chit-chat, one for roleplay hunts, another for finding breeding partners and finally a channel purely dedicated for staff to post announcements, reminders and that sort of thing! Stuff that we think you might like to see, but don't want to clutter the updates thread with, you know?

You don't ever have to appear online or talk to access these channels either. It takes a few seconds to sign up to Discord, and we do require a verified email to use our server, but outside of that, it's super simple to set up. You can also easily access it on mobile devices with the app, on the desktop program, or simply through your browser. You can also change usernames per channel, but if you need a hand with it, feel free to ask a mod who is online!

So, that said, the Evelon IRC is going to be officially unsupported from this point forward, and chat link in the nav bar will be updated to reflect this. Thank you for reading!

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff