Current Updates: The birth of the 'Lands of Evelon' starts today! Welcome to the Official Forum of Evelon! We hope you come and enjoy yourselves here. =3 Please make sure to read the rules and check here often for any current news.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Updates!

.:Forum Layout Update!:.

Postby Kyrit » 06/23/2017 9:18 PM

We've been a bit silent lately, but that doesn't mean we haven't been working on things! I'm happy to announce that we're finally done with the revamp of the forum structure. The two continents have been condensed in to four major areas each; three map regions and then the offshore region. The major areas within a region were turned in to subforums of each region - you're welcome to RP in just the general region's forum though! Well, I say we're done with it, but technically it'll take me a few minutes to get all threads moved from the old forums to the new ones, but hey! You're welcome to post any new roleplays in them while you wait. All threads have been safely moved now!

If you had a roleplay in the "World Bridge" areas, your roleplay was moved to one of the general regions for that continent. I just roughly split them up evenly, but if one of these roleplays was yours you're welcome to send me a message and ask for it moved to any other area. Likewise, if you had an RP that you think would fit better in one of the new areas (ex; Fe'gan Mountains stand on their own, aside from Basantha Shrine now), feel free to drop me a message about those too! Just let me know where you want them.

We hope that you guys will like this change, and hopefully it'll pave a path for more expansion some day.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1590
Donate

Re: .:Forum Layout Update!:.

Postby zapdragon555 » 06/24/2017 12:43 AM

Woo!! Great to see these out in the open, now!

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Re: .:Forum Layout Update!:.

Postby amapup » 06/24/2017 2:20 PM

Super exciting! Looking forward to trying out some of the new areas. :D

Barely controlled locomotive consuming the picture and blowing the Crows
to Smoke
Eternalized
Objectified
You set your sights
So high
But this is beginning to feel like the bolt busted Loose
from the Lever

Pets (under construction):Wishlist:Trades