Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

.:Trade Note Reminder!:.

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/10/2018 2:11 AM

~

Just as the title says, this is a friendly reminder to make sure you post all of your trade notes!

Especially all those wonderful holiday gifts that have been given out recently, in order to prevent future errors in the records, and to make sure you definitely have ownership of all the pets you thought you did. It'd be a shame, down the line, to realize something wasn't recorded properly and have a pet end up double traded.

Not sure if you posted already? Not sure if your gifter posted a trade note? Please double check by looking through the trade notes, or your ownership records, in the case of some, namely new customs.

Thank you, and I hope you all had wonderful holidays!

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Re: .:Trade Note Reminder!:.

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/30/2018 5:33 PM

~

Bringing this up again, as I noticed there are still trade notes that haven't been posted.

If you received a Gift Custom from the holiday season, please post a trade note about your new pet(s)! They were not recorded in the records when they were delivered in order to keep the gift a secret from the person receiving it, so there are a number of them missing from the records.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate