Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

.: Be My Valentine! [Event!] :.

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/14/2018 1:41 AM

Once again, it's Valentine's Day!

And we've rolled out all the crepe paper, glitter, and heart shaped decor once again this year with another dating themed roleplay event!

Be My Valentine!

The only real change to this year's event is that there is no blind date portion of the event. It worked out well for some users, but not as well for others in the past, so for this event, users may choose up to two of their own roleplay partners!

In addition to earning pet prizes through roleplaying, users will also be able to earn tickets for some wonderful raffle prizes in the Valentine's Raffle!

* Tickes may also be purchased with KS, but only one per prize.

Prizes include some Valentine's themed custom breedables, currency, and more!

This message was brought to you by the Love Me Corporation!

Image Image

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Re: .: Be My Valentine! [Event!] :.

Postby ToxicShadow » 03/31/2018 4:28 PM

Just a small reminder that today is the last day to get your Valentine's Raffle tickets assigned to different raffles, and to choose which Sleepyheart(s) you will receive!

Any tickets earned through roleplay that go unused will automatically be exchanged for KS, and Sleepyhearts will be rolled for randomly!

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate