Current Updates: The birth of the 'Lands of Evelon' starts today! Welcome to the Official Forum of Evelon! We hope you come and enjoy yourselves here. =3 Please make sure to read the rules and check here often for any current news.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Updates!

.:Team Member Changes:.

Postby Kyrit » 06/11/2018 1:19 PM

I know, I know. We seem to have a lot of these recently. But hopefully this will be a happy change! I want to start off by saying that, with the approval of Baal and the rest of the staff, Redd is returning to staff to help us out. We've been working on reorganizing/restructuring workload of our staff, shifting things around so there is less strain on everyone. Which brings us to the involvement of retired staff; on the front end you guys won't see a lot of changes, but hopefully the changes we've made will make Evelon more friendly for staff that wish to formally retire but still work on things from time to time.

One of the big changes is that add-ons done by retired staff at their official add-on shops will no longer have to go through Adornments, Alterations, and Amendments for approval (if they were previously approved for official art). You might over time see seasonals/event pets colored by them as well.

Anyways, this probably isn't a well typed update, but I just wanted to get it out that we've been reworking things on the back end, and it's possible there may be even more changes down the road as we continue moving toward improvements for staff.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: .:Team Member Changes:.

Postby Kyrit » 03/08/2019 8:49 PM

I bring news of some changes in the future! Or rather just one change for now. Here soon, you may see ToxicShadow has the breeding artist for some litters! As we begin to seek to expand our art staff so we aren't spread so thin, this includes giving members that are already on staff the opportunity to expand in to doing art tasks if they would like to. We're confident you guys will be happy with Toxic's litters, as we're pretty happy with the art we've seen from her!

Of course, this means over time we might start needing some more help with things like the records, and we're also always in need of more art. So hopefully some time soon I should be back with some opportunities for people possibly seeking to help out/potentially join the team.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: .:Team Member Changes:.

Postby Redd » 09/16/2020 9:29 PM

Heya, I'm just resurrecting this thread to announce that I've officially stepped down from my moderator and modmin position on Evelon. For now, I will still be around to finish a couple of things and help out but as of now, Kyrit will be the sole point of contact for modmin matters.

Thank y'all for your time <3

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff