Current Updates: The birth of the 'Lands of Evelon' starts today! Welcome to the Official Forum of Evelon! We hope you come and enjoy yourselves here. =3 Please make sure to read the rules and check here often for any current news.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Updates!

.:Holiday Customs!:. [2019]

Postby Kyrit » 12/05/2018 1:22 AM

What makes friends more jolly than sending them a custom as a gift? That's right folks, as in some previous years, we're offering up some holiday customs!

1. Holiday customs are editless (no addons/lineart changes). New markings are only allowed if they're very simple OR you provide us with a PSD. If they look a bit too complicated we'll have to decline, but you'll get the choice to get a refund or change your order out.

2. These customs can only be ordered as gifts for another user.

3. Users are limited to 3 pending orders at a time and only 1 gift custom (from you) per user to help keep backlog down. This means you can order more once those three orders are finished, but you can only have three orders in progress at a time to help prevent any backlog from forming.

4. Order will be kept separate from the Huntsman's Hall orders and need to be sent to our gmail (landsofevelon@gmail.com).

5. We aren't allowing specific artists to be requested, because we'd like for you to be able to get it to your giftee as soon as possible. For orders for staff members, Kyrit and Redd (more staff to be added if they choose to help with customs) can be messaged individually so you can keep your gift a surprise.

6. You may order a random custom (specifying species is fine) or a custom custom (fully customized, minus edits/heavy markings). A random custom costs 250 KS or 4 GT, while a custom custom costs 430 ks or 5 GT.

7. For these customs, mods will be deducting your KS/GT directly, after they've finished your order. Please don't send your payment to the Marketplace account!

8. Pets found on the Premium Token Availability chart are not available for order as gift custom this year (yes, that means no Kuhnas this year).

Order Form

Email Title: Gift Custom Order
1. Username:
2. User you're ordering for:
3. Species:
4. Eye color:
5. Main body colors: (These range anywhere from body, wing, flame, ect, so please be sure to indicate a chosen color for each section of your pet that can be changed. This also includes the color of any markings the pet already has)
6. Extra markings and color: (Please describe as best as possible if there are additional markings you would like drawn and what color you would like them to be. Drawn examples are allowed)
7. Aura color:
8. Total cost:
9. Method of Payment: (KS/GT)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 12/28/2018 10:19 PM

Since I never mentioned an ending date, I probably should! Just to make sure that we get all possible Secret Santa custom orders done on time, the final day to order holiday customs will be Jan 3, by 11:59 PM.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: .:Holiday Customs!:.

Postby Redd » 12/07/2019 6:48 PM

Hey so, we're running this again! Same rules.

Last day to submit orders will be Friday, Jan 3rd 11:59pm

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff