Looking for a certain pet? Wanting to get rid of that nasty 'lil Magma Creeper your mother gave you? Then post an advertisement here for all the pets you'd like to trade and even the ones you're looking for!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Advertise!

.::The Black Market::.

Postby Kitsumi » 12/30/2015 1:39 AM

Why anybody would want to show up at this abandoned-looking warehouse was a mystery. While it wasn't exactly falling apart - yet - it definitely wasn't a place that looked safe. Inside, it was so dimly lit that at first it would be difficult for a visitor to figure out where they were. Once a person's eyes adjusted, they would realize that they were in a smaller room, with a door at the far wall leading into the rest of the warehouse. Blocking that door was a desk, and a man in a suit.

"Looking for something?"

The man looked bored, leaning back in his seat and resting his feet on the antique desk in front of him. Still, he perked up slightly when he noticed that he finally had a visitor. "I deal in special merchandise, if you get my drift. I can show you what we've got in stock, if you like. However, we do have a few rules." His gaze turned dark, and his smile was more threatening than welcoming. "You would do well to acquaint yourself to them. Bad things have happened to those who break our rules."

He stood, stepping over to the left wall and pointing to a plaque that hung in plain view. "If you go any further, you'll be agreeing to the rules. So if any of these rules aren't to your liking, get out now and don't come back. Once you've read them, let me know, and I'll give you the grand tour."

Rules

• When applying for a pet, you are free to use whatever sort of form you would like. However, please include the plans you have for the pet in as much detail as possible. Name, personality, history, and anything else you can think of! Also, please roleplay your post. This part can be brief if you prefer it to be, but I would like to see at least a small blurb explaining the entry of your character.
  • You may apply for as many pets as you like at any given time, as long as the end date has not been reached for that pet. Please include an offer with each separate application. Offers may include Keystones and/or Goddess Tears (in any amount), breeding potions, other pets, even art! Your offer will not be the deciding factor when I choose who the pet will go to, so don't worry too much about trying to have the most attractive offer.
  • If you receive a pet from here and decide that you no longer want it, you may do one of three things. You may return the pet to me, you may offer it as a gift to someone else (no compensation of any sort may be received in exchange for the pet!), or you may turn it into the Equal Pet Exchange. You may not sell or trade it away.
  • On the rare occasion that a pet is listed with a name and/or personality, that name and/or personality must be kept. If you no longer like the name and/or personality, the pet may be returned to me or gifted to someone else who agrees to keep the name and/or personality.
  • If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to post them here or shoot me a message!

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7189
Donate

Re: .::The Black Market::.

Postby Kitsumi » 12/30/2015 1:49 AM

Current Stock
Extensions may be made or pets may be removed if fewer than two offers are made by the listed end date for a pet.

Blank Slate

End Date: January 31st, 11:59pm EST
Current Offers: ---

Blank Slate
Lineage is Halvard x Cantella

Blank Slate
Lineage is Arilo x Rama

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened