Have you ever had a suggestion, but you had no idea where to post it? Or have you proposed something, but with time, your suggestion got lost in the Gossip&Chatter limbo? Fear no more; this board is especially for our members, and for all their great suggestions just awaiting to be heard! If you have any suggestions to make, please post in this board!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Suggestions Board

Re: * New RolePlaying Areas

Postby Jaykobell » 11/24/2010 5:57 PM

For a polar place, you have Basantha Shrine. You can RP in Basantha's mountains (Fe'gan) there.

... Though Zap, your suggestion gives me an idea.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Kat-Wolf » 11/24/2010 6:01 PM

Coming from someone who LOVES storms and such, I think I'd make my Zoo Pen be there or something XD It could open up for some interesting plot ideas, like, maybe it's only sunny for one day of the year or something, and there's a big festival when it is... Rambling now. I'll stop.

For some reason, 'Polar Place' makes me think of a gift shop at a ski resort XD But I think it could be in Lambastia, up by the Fe'gan Mountains, since they're right by a northern coastline.
Kuhna Class E
Kat-Wolf
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 235
Donate

Postby Firetra » 11/24/2010 9:58 PM

I mean more of a Tundra place. Not like mountains but a flat frozen waste land when hardly anything lives there and its a far remote place from other places. Maybe a different island all together.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Postby Kat-Wolf » 11/24/2010 10:48 PM

I was thinking a tundra-like place but with a frozen coastline, not just mountains. Perhaps it could be a subforum?
Kuhna Class E
Kat-Wolf
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 235
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 11/24/2010 11:16 PM

Just throwing out a small idea that I just thought up.  I'm not sure if something like it was already suggested but how about something like the underwater city of Atlantis, thinking along the lines of The Little Mermaid type thing... though more elaborate.  It could be a nice place for the creatures that can't travel onto land.  And could possibly be reached by scuba diving or submarine or something for those pets that don't do well underwater.

Just a little spur of the moment idea.~  :3
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby ShadowStitches » 12/13/2010 8:50 AM

@ sky: really like that one, we have too few places for waterbound creatures, really o3o

I was thinking of a sort of wasteland type scenario. maybe with volcanic activities, but more like...gesirs and
sulphur and all that fun. Nothing really grows there, and the environment is just harsh and stoney. This would be great to level up offense and endurance I think. Only the toughest dare to dwell this place. Maybe there could be some sort of secret of some kind there, or a wild pet? So the people actually come to a that life unfriendly place?
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Postby Mousen » 12/13/2010 9:34 AM

Don't we have Nori Volcano for that? o3o?

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Slynne » 12/13/2010 10:05 AM

How about something to do with the artic. Something snow/icy like? We don't have any parts like that. : DD

"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." ~ Robert Munch

Pen|Ownership List|Wishlist

Warning: I am a new Mom, often thing's get hectic for me. So I am sorry for any late replies.
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 98
Donate

Postby Mousen » 12/13/2010 10:48 AM

Shrewdberry wrote:For a polar place, you have Basantha Shrine. You can RP in Basantha's mountains (Fe'gan) there.

Basantha Shrine will work as a icy/snowy place. ^w^

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Slynne » 12/13/2010 11:16 AM

Oh really? I never knew that. :P Thank you Mousen.

"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." ~ Robert Munch

Pen|Ownership List|Wishlist

Warning: I am a new Mom, often thing's get hectic for me. So I am sorry for any late replies.
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 98
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 12/13/2010 11:50 AM

oh! I always got that Nori was like a really volcano like environment, as in...
with lava and black stones and scroching hot temperatures...
what I ment was just a...dead environment, that is toxic :P
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Postby sectoid12 » 01/04/2011 4:09 PM

I had this dream last night where everybody in Evelon lived in a giant condominium. VCRfixer lived upstairs from me, and Draiz lived directly below. I think it would be nice to have an area that everybody can call "home", without having to decide: "Okay, my roleplay requires I have a house... Should it be in Medicai? Aldrect? Nabias? Lamenolai? The Slums? Nah... Jawan? Or maybe Sekudui? ARGH! THERE ARE TOO MANY URBAN AREAS TO CHOOSE FROM!" Sound familiar to you?  :wink:
SoulStar wrote:"My character can fly, never die, kill anyone, get any girl, has laser vision, and do anything. Oh yeah, and he can cook."

And worst of all, he could be in this very comment-box, he could be the top comment, he could be my comment, he could even be - *0 characters remaining*
sectoid12
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 39
Donate

Postby Mousen » 01/04/2011 6:24 PM

Isn't that the fun of Evelon, my pirate characters call Jawan and Safir their semi-permanent residences, while my Edwardian style detective lives in Lamenoli and my group of Steampunk-esk characters live on the outskirts of Aldrect. x3;; Isn't the fun in the diversity? o3o?

Also, what about an industrial town? Think Victorian industrial revolution, the industrial north of England. Think London smog. Filth, murder, lies poverty, harsh winters and over heated summers under a constant smell of toxic chemicals and shady too-large company factories, not like the slums, though. It's mostly under payed workers and over-paid officials here. x3;; Rather than poachers and stuff. o3o

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby sectoid12 » 01/04/2011 7:17 PM

Mousen Heath wrote:Isn't that the fun of Evelon, my pirate characters call Jawan and Safir their semi-permanent residences, while my Edwardian style detective lives in Lamenoli and my group of Steampunk-esk characters live on the outskirts of Aldrect. x3;; Isn't the fun in the diversity? o3o?

Also, what about an industrial town? Think Victorian industrial revolution, the industrial north of England. Think London smog. Filth, murder, lies poverty, harsh winters and over heated summers under a constant smell of toxic chemicals and shady too-large company factories, not like the slums, though. It's mostly under payed workers and over-paid officials here. x3;; Rather than poachers and stuff. o3o
Still, the Apartment could be like Evelon's....Central HuN Hub?
SoulStar wrote:"My character can fly, never die, kill anyone, get any girl, has laser vision, and do anything. Oh yeah, and he can cook."

And worst of all, he could be in this very comment-box, he could be the top comment, he could be my comment, he could even be - *0 characters remaining*
sectoid12
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 39
Donate

Postby Hannah Kerela » 01/05/2011 2:06 AM

Mousen Heath wrote:Also, what about an industrial town? Think Victorian industrial revolution, the industrial north of England. Think London smog. Filth, murder, lies poverty, harsh winters and over heated summers under a constant smell of toxic chemicals and shady too-large company factories, not like the slums, though. It's mostly under payed workers and over-paid officials here. x3;; Rather than poachers and stuff. o3o

Seconding this. I want Victorian London so I can have Sherlock running after Moriarty, darnit! No, really, this is the sort of thing that would be great for the more "high-class" plots, you know? The ones where the bad guys don't have guns, but lawyers. And manufacturing accidents! And an underbelly with shady, smoke-filled rooms where the city's beggars spend their nights!

...Ok, so maybe I like the Victorian industrial revolution era a bit too much.
So see the leaves fall to the ground,
And see them lying all around,
But still I can't see you.
And there's a wind that plays in the air
Flying around, how it does not care,
But still I can't see you.
And the seasons pass away,
And I still sit here lonely each and every day,
Wondering what's gone wrong
'Cause I don't remember seasons lasting oh so long,
Oh so long...

Hannah Kerela