Have you ever had a suggestion, but you had no idea where to post it? Or have you proposed something, but with time, your suggestion got lost in the Gossip&Chatter limbo? Fear no more; this board is especially for our members, and for all their great suggestions just awaiting to be heard! If you have any suggestions to make, please post in this board!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Suggestions Board

* New Marketplace Merchandise

Postby Kyrit » 07/17/2010 1:13 AM

.:New Marketplace Merchandise:.

In this topic, you may suggest the following: potions, toys, and other such items.

Potions and toys are preferred, though that is not to say that other merchandise ideas will not be accepted. For toys it will greatly help to keep them Evelon related, though simple toy ideas might be accepted as well but will probably come out with an Evelon twist to them.

You are welcome to draw your own items! For those confident with their art skills, we mods are quite grateful for help when it comes to drawing items.

If an item is suggested that is not a toy or a potion, it will likely that we will try to incorporate it in to one of the currently available shops anyways, though if the idea is great enough a new shop might be made.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1590
Donate

Re: * New Marketplace Merchandise

Postby Freezair » 07/18/2010 7:23 PM

Two potions ideas:

The Elixir of Enervation and the Drink of Debilitation.

Elixir of Enervation - This potion has a rather foul smell--a bit like burning rubber mixed with raw meat. When drunk by a creature, it reduces their muscle mass, decreasing their Offense by 10. However, this is a blessing in disguise: If their Offense was already maximized, it allows them to increase their Defense instead.

Drink of Debilitation - This potion smells like someone took every bottle of perfume in a store and poured them into one! When drunk by a creature, it lessens their resistence to pain, decreasing their Defence by 10. However, this is a blessing in disguise: If their Defence was already maximized, it allows them to increase their Offense instead.

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby SoulStar » 07/18/2010 7:35 PM

Moar plushies? ._______. I'm sorry, but I just love cute little pixel pets. <3 Maybe a draculi plush? :O

Or maybe a mechanical mouse, if there isn't already one. Already is one. :3

EDIT: But... Maybe a few plushes based off the Minis and Evolvers? Like a Langerine, Ragerine, Nemuwits, ect. All the irresistibly adorable ones.

We do have the Maus pet as a mechanical mouse. xD Only difference, it's alive? [* -Shrewd
It's been years since your body went flat
And even memories of that are thick and dull, all gravel and glass
But who needs them now?
Displaced they're easily more safe
The worst of it now: I can't remember your face

Return

For a while, with the vertigo cured
We were alive, we were pure
The void took the shape of all that you were
But years take their toll, and things get bent into shape...
Antiseptic and tired, I can't remember your face

Return

You were supposed to grow old
Reckless, frightened, and old
You were supposed to grow old

Return, you were supposed to return

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Clickables Zoo Pen Templates
SoulStar
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 96
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/18/2010 7:50 PM

I was thinking a broken plush on an existing toy, like one that's had some of it's plush torn out and is... well broken.
They could be sold in a "clearance bin"

Oh dear look at this poor emowockee doll, it seems to be missing some stuffing. No wonder it's in the clearance bin! Let's hope some kind soul will take pity on it.

That kinda thing, I don't know if that's possible or if it would work but I thought I'd slip it in. ^.^

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Jessari » 07/18/2010 7:59 PM

mousenheath wrote:I was thinking a broken plush on an existing toy, like one that's had some of it's plush torn out and is... well broken.

Oh dear look at this poor emowockee doll, it seems to be missing some stuffing. No wonder it's in the clearance bin! Let's hope some kind soul will take pity on it.

That kinda thing, I don't know if that's possible or if it would work but I thought I'd slip it in. ^.^

Awww! Such a cute idea! X3
Feed me chicky nuggies and chokky milk.

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 673
Donate

Postby AnimeTheia » 07/19/2010 11:53 AM

What about some sort of potion that stops your pet from evolving (not sure if there is any other way to do it that already exists or any way of getting hold of the pre-evolved forms)? For example I like all the Larvie froms of the Wilt Florana etc.. but i'm not very fond of the evolved forms. I don't know how the evolution process works with evolving pets so i'm not sure how complex this idea may or may not be :/ (basically i'm thinking of something a bit like the option to freeze the Ipinox's stages that we have).

Or alternatively a 'de-evolution' potion that would enable you to reverse a pets evolution one stage (or in other words swap the image code for the image code of the unevolved form), obviously the potion could only be used once by one pet and to de-evolve one stage/form and once it's been done you no longer own the evolved form of that pet.

This would also open a market for evolution potions, in case someone who de-evolves a pet decides to/changes their mind and wants to change it back again.

The way evolution works is like this: the first form is hosted on Baal's PB. Once the pet is 'ready' to evolve, Baal replaces the baby form by the middle/final form. The URL of the pet is still the same. For example, the evolved Floranas will all share the URL of their Larvie forms — it might say something like 'Larvie284.png', but the pet is still a Florana. This is why it's called 'evolution': the image changes, and you don't have to change URLs for it to happen. What happens after that, Baal hosts the baby form(s) on a different PB folder.

It could be doable, but just tedious. I'd suggest just the de-evolution potion so you could just 'exchange' your pet URL for the baby form's. And if by some sort of 'oh em gee!' we get Baal to draw pretty new evolving species (I really doubt it'll happen, but), wouldn't you like to at least see what it'll look like? Though, to be honest, I'm not sure how we could use an 'evolution freeze' potion. The Ipinox's freezing is in the forum's coding, not on PB, which is why it's much more do-able.

Not to mention, we also have the retro pets for prizes now and again (they'll come back once in a while since they seemed to be popular this Easter).

Gee, this got rambly. But just explaining how evolving works. De-evolution would be do-able, but I wouldn't really favor evolution freezing; but Draiz has really the final say (since this is her area's matters), so just my take (and my rambly explanation)~
[* -Shrewd
ImageImage

Come down from the mountain, you have been gone too long

The world is alive now, in and outside our home

You run through the forest, settle before the sun

Darling, I can barely remember you beside me

You should come back home, back on your own now

Song: Fleet Foxes - Ragged Wood
AnimeTheia
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 684
Donate

Postby Remedy » 07/19/2010 12:06 PM

mousenheath wrote:I was thinking a broken plush on an existing toy, like one that's had some of it's plush torn out and is... well broken.

<3 I totally second that.  o3o

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Postby AnimeTheia » 07/19/2010 1:54 PM

Yeah I thought it might work something like that, I imagine the potions would be quite rare, y'know only so many stocked at a time like the normal already existing potions and only restocked every so often. I see it working that you simply send a PM to whoever is in charge stating you have a potion and with a picture of who/what you are using it on (maybe 'hire' someone to do the job of checking that the person owns a potion and then sending out the image URL to them so that the only work Draiz might have to do is selling the potions and adapting the persons pet list to reflect what pet they now have). Or you just post at the time of buying it with the pet you want to use it on so Draiz just has to send out the new image and change the persons pet list (although some people might want to buy a potion without using it straight away :/).

And I agree that if by some chance a new evolving pet emerged I would want to see what it is first so a de-evolution potion would be the best of my ideas.
ImageImage

Come down from the mountain, you have been gone too long

The world is alive now, in and outside our home

You run through the forest, settle before the sun

Darling, I can barely remember you beside me

You should come back home, back on your own now

Song: Fleet Foxes - Ragged Wood
AnimeTheia
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 684
Donate

Postby Freezair » 07/19/2010 2:20 PM

There is a way to stop a pet evolving: The Ballama Potion.

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 07/20/2010 12:41 AM

The Static Potion: This bottle looks dangerous, as there are little sparks and static charges randomly glow on the the bottle. Upon drinking the creatures hair will stand on end and a warm tingling sensation will travel through their nervous system.

This potion gives the user 3-5 Stat points to distribute to their pet in any stat combo they choose.

I was thinking if some of the lands do end up having negative points as well as positive, something like this might be nice for those who want to rp their pet in that area but don't want the stat to drop down to 0. I was also thinking it would be relatively rare / expensive, and the amount of points they get could be lowered to 2 if you think its over powered. So for example if it was 3 points the user could put 3 into offense, or 1 into offense and 2 into speed, or 1 in speed, 1 in offense and 1 in defense. You could also put a limit on it, like the site member can only buy once a month or something.
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate

Postby amapup » 08/01/2010 9:35 PM

Just curious, but shouldn't the toy ideas go in the Toy Contest? It just seems to defeat the purpose of the contest to me if there is a thread outside of it for toy suggestions.

EDIT: Contest

Barely controlled locomotive consuming the picture and blowing the Crows
to Smoke
Eternalized
Objectified
You set your sights
So high
But this is beginning to feel like the bolt busted Loose
from the Lever

Pets (under construction):Wishlist:Trades
amapup
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 981
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 08/01/2010 10:34 PM

'5.) This 'contest' will run until July 31st.'

^ It's over. Not to mention, you only got a little bit of KS from it. And this topic isn't only for toys, but also for potions and other things.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 08/01/2010 10:36 PM

Aussie wrote:Just curious, but shouldn't the toy ideas go in the Toy Contest? It just seems to defeat the purpose of the contest to me if there is a thread outside of it for toy suggestions.

EDIT: Contest

The contest idea came up before the idea of these threads. The contest ends(has ended. It's not an instant judging.) while the threads don't. For those who have ideas but missed the contest they will still be able to submit them, but they won't get the rewards that the contest gave.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1590
Donate

Postby amapup » 08/01/2010 10:41 PM

Okay :)

And for a potion, maybe something that would give your pet the ability to see think sprites?

Barely controlled locomotive consuming the picture and blowing the Crows
to Smoke
Eternalized
Objectified
You set your sights
So high
But this is beginning to feel like the bolt busted Loose
from the Lever

Pets (under construction):Wishlist:Trades
amapup
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 981
Donate

Postby Eunwon » 08/17/2010 3:23 PM

Pssh... missed the contest;; xD. But I shall give my ideas anyways ^^ Here they are:

Spiked Collar
For all those though punk guys (or gals)
out there who need some extra-toughening looks.
Wear this around your neck to scare off all your enemies.

Description: A black collar with spikes. You know, the average thing that though men put on their pit bull. xD

Spiked Bracelet
Don't want a collar? Or maybe you want to complete the look?
You can get this Spiked Bracelet for half the price,
and it can go on any of your pet's legs.

Description: A black bracelet with spikes. Like a mini of the collar.

Shovel & Bucket
Because who doesn't love building sandcastles?

Description: A very simple red shovel with a yellow bucket.

Sunglasses
Keep out the sun and bring in the 'cool' with these hot accessories.
They even come in 5 different colors to your preference -
Black, White, Pink, Blue, and Green

Description: A simple pair of sunglasses, with the outline in all the different colors.

Kite
Entertainment from a slight breeze to the windiest days.
What's not to love?

Description: A simple kite, diamond shaped. Red.

Will edit with more later. ^^ I have a lot of muse for this.

o___O look at those 's'

EDIT: -gasp- Look, I'm back... ALREADY! Yah, you should get used to it. Here is my epical (I wish) new ideas-

Mini DS/Gameboy
For rainy days - or everyday if you're a geek like that.
Who can deny a match in Mario Kart or perhaps Pokemon?

Description: I'm guessing you know what a DS is, and maybe a Gameboy. If not, just google it. xD

Tennis Baal
A tennis ball that looks like 'Baal'.
Who can resist? Play fetch, catch, or whatever else a Tennis Ball can do.

Description: Like, the average tennis ball with either;; a - an image of Lord Baal on it OR b - colored with the colors on Lord Baal.

Socks
Such a strange thing to be found in a toy store.
But, who knows? Socks can lead to a game of 'Who's Smells the Worst?' to a puppet show.
Comes in three different colors; white, black, and neon!

Description: Er, a pair of socks? -glances around- I hope I don't have to clarify... xD But white, black, and  -faints- NEON! -shot-.
Eunwon
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 563
Donate

Next