I suggest you suggest your suggestions in this suggestion subforum! This subforum is for the members! Please post your own creative ideas here, not in the main board! And most of all, please remember to be nice and respectful!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Member Suggestions

Suggestion for Trade Notes Records

Postby Thunder » 11/25/2013 11:40 PM

This pertains mostly to Kyrit, Shrewd, Toxic, and Krypto since they do trade notes.

Now that the trade notes have their own section and are no longer to be deleted, I thought it would probably be good to have a little line in the first post saying what page and post the records have been updated up to. I know that everyone has a different way of saying how far the notes have been updated. So far, I've seen leaving an "recorded up to here" note, editing "trade recorded" into every single post, or putting down notes elsewhere. Since multiple people work on the records, it might be easier to just have this in the very first post so no one would have to go digging for where the last recorded trade was, if the user who recorded it isn't around to say.

It's just a small idea, and hopefully it could make doing trades easier o3o If you guys are fine with it, I can make a section for this in each of the threads.

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/06/2014 8:43 AM

Finally getting around to replying to this since I've been working on getting the records up to date as well. One thing I have been meaning to do is change the text in the first post of the lists now that the trade notes were moved to a subforum. I'm definitely willing to add in that first post a note of where trade notes are up to, yeah. =) So far, as far as I know, anyone recording trades is noting it post by post (which I prefer), but having a spot that links to where the last person got to while working on trade notes is a great idea. Hopefully within the next few days records will be more or less up to date and this'll get added.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate