I suggest you suggest your suggestions in this suggestion subforum! This subforum is for the members! Please post your own creative ideas here, not in the main board! And most of all, please remember to be nice and respectful!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Member Suggestions

RP Events/Prompts?

Postby Skeetzybug » 12/22/2014 12:27 AM

SO Millie's thing gave me an idea to put up a suggestion. Why don't we really have any RP events, or even just prompts?

One of the reasons why I don't really post much on here (whoops) is because I tend to not be very good at coming up with things to work on without any kind of prompter. Having something going on every once in awhile, even without reward, might be pretty cool. I like having ideas to build off of.

User run events are SUPER awesome don't get me wrong but most of them have slots that go fast or REALLY heavy time restrictions, and those of us that work full-time+ have a hard time even being able to begin being able to participate in those no matter how much we want to.

I think it'd be super cool to have events or a prompt list that change frequently, even if just every month. Something to get our brains going if nothing else! I know it'd help me be more active - maybe it'll help a few other members, too?

He sleeps alone,
He needs no army where he's headed cause he knows
That they're just ghosts
And they can't hurt him if he can't see them
And I don't know
If in the morning I will be here and if so,
Let it be known
That I was worthy,
I was worthy,
I was worthy,
I was..
Imp Docs ☽☾ Zoo ☽☾ Wishlist
Skeetzybug
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 90
Donate

Re: RP Events/Prompts?

Postby zapdragon555 » 12/22/2014 12:30 AM

I love the idea of this haha, RP events are fun as heck and prompts sound really nice, too! When you say prompts do you just mean like, suggestions / ideas for other people? Or would they be treated similar to events? Or even like, a plot that people can RP smaller settings inside of?

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Re: RP Events/Prompts?

Postby Skeetzybug » 12/22/2014 12:39 AM

By prompts I meant like ideas to build off for people who maybe aren't good at thinking of their own?? Like... gosh how do IIIII... like if you did monthly ones. Let's say it's April, so a little post would go up with something like "April showers!" or "April Fools!" and have some ideas for things people could RP, both for one person to do alone or good pair ideas. I'm not really good at coming up with ideas myself, like I said, but I frequent the tumblr RP community and prompts/starters pop up all the time. Just kinda like building blocks for anyone to work off of?

Of course actual events would be AWESOME and SUPER COOL because they're more interactive and more people get involved with the same sort of thing, but they ALSO generally take a llooottt more work than a list of prompts so I thought suggesting both would be good.

He sleeps alone,
He needs no army where he's headed cause he knows
That they're just ghosts
And they can't hurt him if he can't see them
And I don't know
If in the morning I will be here and if so,
Let it be known
That I was worthy,
I was worthy,
I was worthy,
I was..
Imp Docs ☽☾ Zoo ☽☾ Wishlist