I suggest you suggest your suggestions in this suggestion subforum! This subforum is for the members! Please post your own creative ideas here, not in the main board! And most of all, please remember to be nice and respectful!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Member Suggestions

Re: A license benefits

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 06/10/2016 7:33 PM

^I like this suggestion a lot. Especially the specification that it would be restricted to species.

Question: Would this therefore mean that people who achieved multiple A-rank licenses would gain up to four extra breeding slots (one per license)?
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2056
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/10/2016 7:52 PM

My vision was still strictly one extra slot, but you have to specify that you're using your License to claim your extra slot. Say you had an A Kuhna Licence and you start two Kuhna rooms and a Lucain room in the month of June (you are breeding with a partner in every room).

In one Kuhna room, you're using a regular slot. In your Lucain room, you're using a regular slot. That's two regular slots and, normally, you wouldn't have any more slots. But for the second Kuhna room, you say your using your Licence to claim it as an extra slot. And, there you have it. Three slots used.

If it was one extra slot per License, that's 4 extra slots, if you had Kuhna, Lucain, Paragon and Soveris, so that would be way too many. It is just that you have to have the License for that species to claim an extra slot for a breeding with that species. (To me, it would be odd to only have a Kuhna A License, but then use your extra slot on a Paragon breeding. Of course, that's just my opinion, I don't really mind how it plays out, either way.)

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Postby Ander » 06/10/2016 8:16 PM

Chiming in really quick (since I'm not up to date on the most recent posts in the thread) that I like Toxic's vision listed above - all the reasons to A license all the things. Also seems like it would be a good thing to promote helping other users reach their licenses.

I also like the idea of custom forum titles for A licensees. It's a little thing, but it's really cute and an easy way to personalize an otherwise impersonal format. Maybe with some kind of KS fee for changes after the first one, though, to discourage having a new title every month.
Ander
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby Skeetzybug » 06/11/2016 2:24 AM

Personally I don't think I'd use an extra slot if I couldn't use it alone - I don't do super well with timed RPs involving others, so I really only self-breed. I'm just not successful otherwise. I do like the idea of a potion or title reward a lot!

He sleeps alone,
He needs no army where he's headed cause he knows
That they're just ghosts
And they can't hurt him if he can't see them
And I don't know
If in the morning I will be here and if so,
Let it be known
That I was worthy,
I was worthy,
I was worthy,
I was..
Imp Docs ☽☾ Zoo ☽☾ Wishlist
Skeetzybug
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 90
Donate

Postby Freezair » 06/11/2016 4:18 AM

Chiming in to say that I personally am not in favor of an extra breeding slot. This is admittedly a very personal thing, but I'd never use such a slot--since the breeding system changed, I don't think I've ever used all my slots in one month, and I've barely even touched the keys. Breeding takes a decent amount of effort, such that I don't want to do that much of it at once, and honestly, after doing a bunch of breedings all at once, NOT having to do any more to reach goals almost feels like more of a reward. :P

That said, I do like the idea of a cost reduction system for rooms once you get your license, but I understand if there are concerns there...

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 06/11/2016 4:30 PM

Maybe there should be tier rewards as well as individual rewards, to encourage users getting multiple A-licenses? Like, say, the discounts are the standard reward, and obtaining an A license will give you access to the third breeding slot for that species, but there are also additional rewards unlocked by gaining multiple A-licenses.

Then it could be something like:

1st A-license - extra breeding slot for unlocked species - either full price or half price.
2nd A-license - breedable of your choice receives chaos elixir abilities/the ability to throw marks/colors/properties etc.
3rd A-license - extra breeding slot is now free to use for both you and your partner, but can only be used for unlocked species.
4th A-license - One baby from the extra breeding slot can be a free palette potion baby (without the potion).
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2056
Donate

Previous