I suggest you suggest your suggestions in this suggestion subforum! This subforum is for the members! Please post your own creative ideas here, not in the main board! And most of all, please remember to be nice and respectful!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Member Suggestions

Would you like badges to be collected on a pet level or a user level?

Pet
6%
User
13%
Both
81%

Total votes : 16

Explorer Badges; Polls

Postby Kyrit » 06/22/2016 10:14 AM

I'm just using this thread to organize polls related to the ideas suggested in this thread. By all means, feel free to continue posting your ideas there, but any feedback on the current poll topic here would greatly be appreciated!

The current polls is if users want badges to be kept user-based or pet-based, or both. Both is possible, it'd just take us a little longer to work it all out and get the project on its feet.

Additionally, I have enabled re-voting, in case anyone posting sways your opinion from one side to the other.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1585
Donate

Re: Explorer Badges; Polls

Postby zapdragon555 » 06/22/2016 2:27 PM

(I couldn't resist xD)

Honestly this idea sounds incredibly fun; I've been wanting to do more with hunting but for some reason I can't fully get into it; this badge thing gives a really fun goal to work towards! I think Omni's idea of having pet badges be a little easier to obtain with fewer posts, and then user badges upgrade with an even larger number of posts, but having both be a thing, is a good one. I voted for both. xD And I assume, speaking of PMD, that they'd upgrade and get higher with the number of places you visited? So it would work similarly to our breeding licenses, maybe?

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...