A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

~* Merging Clans [P]

Postby SpringsSong » 03/16/2015 11:19 AM

ImageImage

Ekal, f81e1e -- Aila, 5c246f

Why Kuille had defaulted on the negotiations of the merging of their contingent of Paragon with the clan that Kylistern's daughter had taken up residence with was almost beyond the Lavamancer Paragon, who paced back and forth in the mists, setting the mist swirling around her claws.

"I don't know the first thing about negotiating," Aila said, her pink tail-flames glowing brighter with each step.  "And before you bring up An'ama, Ekal... being forced to bind a portion of my soul to her, giving up my Lifesense, hardly counts as 'negotiating'.  I'm just relieved that her transformation into a Paragon from a Hunter granted it back to me."

"You worry too much, my sweet," Ekal said.  "Since we have lost the ability to become humans, living with a clan of Paragon who only know that form would benefit us--additionally, we have knowledge of Whisper Forest that we can lend to them.  Ah--here come their leaders now," he said, nodding his head in the direction of the two Ambia Paragon that were approaching.
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Re: ~* Merging Clans [P]

Postby SpringsSong » 03/16/2015 11:27 AM

ImageImage

Katalmach, dba96d -- Kalach-cha, 967467

The two Ambias walked with purpose towards their appointed meeting place with the Paragon who had once been gods, their feathered wings held close to their backs and their heads held high.  As they neared the Lavamancer and Windgill, they slowed slightly.

"Do forgive our lateness," Katalmach said.  "Anadella and Rath'li returned to us as fast as they could, accompanied by two Frosts from your... family, I believe the one who called herself Xy'lire called it."

"As they told it, you all once had an ability we never had--to take on a human shape," Kalach-cha said.  "While you no longer have that ability, we were told by both Xy'lire and Noel that you have a knowledge of this place--and we have knowledge of how to live as Paragon in the wild." The female Ambia inclined her head here, her blue eyes glimmering fiercely against her muted brown hide.  "Mayhaps an alliance would benefit both of our groups."

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 03/16/2015 11:47 AM

"That is what Kylistern lead us to believe after your sentinel, Anadella, met with him," Aila said, taking a step forward.  "I believe introductions are in order.  I am Aila, once heralded as the Re'klettan Goddess of Music--now, though, I am simply a Paragon lucky to have sight in both of her eyes."

"And I am Ekal, once heralded as the Re'klettan God of Darkness and a manipulator of Shadows--that is the one thing that I may still do, although my abilities are... limited," Ekal said, calling forth a shadowy mist that clung to the bones of his wings, and then dissipated almost as quickly as it had appeared.

"Kylistern has been like a son to me, so I think of Anadella as a granddaughter," Aila said.  "I never imagined that our paths would cross quite like this, or that she would bring your clan into contact with our family.  As we Re'klettans would say, the Celestials work in strange ways, don't they?"

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 03/16/2015 11:58 AM

"Anadella is one of our best sentinels, close to our two lead sentinels in her abilities.  She has aided the clan many a time, and we owe it to her for finding you," Katalmach said, dipping his head as the two introduced themselves.  "My true name has been lost to the ages, but I have been called Katalmach for many years, now, because of my prowess in combat.  My ancestors once led the Dragon Root clan, and now, I lead it," he said, extending his wings for a moment before allowing them to settle.

"Like Katalmach, my true name as been lost to the ages," Kalach-cha said.  "But, because of a strange magic I bear, I have been given the name Kalach-cha.  I do not know how the magic would be classed in your land, but I have been able to sense and communicate with spirits since a young age."

"Three of those spirits sought Kalach-cha out and addressed her as such, and offered us their aid in shaping a territory for our clan," Katalmach explained.  "According to the old stories, shared by two of the oldest members of the clan, there has always been a Paragon in our clan with such a magic."

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate