A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

Love is Always Tricky When it Involves Three Idiots[P][M:L]

Postby Kylo » 12/17/2014 11:19 PM

(This is a continuation from this rp here: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=21357 )

There was too much silence, too many looks that he didn't understand. He needed to hear what was going on. Seeing just head shakes or eyes meeting others didn't tell him anything. Were they yeses or noes? He didn't know and at this point it didn't matter. It was all too much. The past month had been all too much for his fragile psyche to handle and now it was finally breaking. His walls fell down and his mask shattered. He let out a gasp as his entire body shuddered and he bent over into himself trying to hold it all in but he couldn't. He screamed, loudly, violently, like a dying animal. He body wracked with choking sobs as his breathing grew rapid and unsteady.

He felt like he was drowning, the water filling his lungs and he gasped desperately for air. He felt the water close over him and freeze keeping him trapped beneath the ice. He couldn't breathe, he couldn't breathe! he clawed at his own throat wanting to get in air. It hurt so much, too much. Everything hurt and he couldn't even see straight. His friends felt so far away, too far away as he continued to drown in his own mind. There was no couch, no room, just endless water and ever increasing pain. Shoto couldn't take it all. It needed to end somehow.

From the outside view he was hyperventilating, and clawing at his throat with his nails, scratching roughly into the thin flesh causing red welts and thin streams of blood to run down his slender neck. His eyes were distant and glazed over. He looked almost like a drug addict having a very bad trip, but it was anything but that. No he was losing his mind again and if someone wasn't able to hold him down, he'd probably end up killing himself in his crazed state.

[13]

You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline

I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 294
Donate

Re: Love is Always Tricky When it Involves Three Idiots[P][M

Postby Saahs » 12/19/2014 1:32 AM

The room was silent, but a loud ringing resonated in Obito's ears. This was too much quiet, he knew it was. But every time he tried to spout words, they bundled up their skirts and skipped out of reach. I love you too? The feeling is mutual?? No friends, those words just refused to roll off his tongue, or even be forced. But it was too damn quiet.

And then Shoto was screaming. It startled Obito; for a moment, he was sitting on top of a rock overlooking a small group of kids, one of which was bleeding under the very boulder he sat upon. The second he glanced down to see who, who was trapped underneath him, Obito snapped back into reality with a horrible burning in his stomach. The right side of his body stung. It was probably twitching, his fingers, eye, and maybe even his leg. But he was back in the waking world, and the sound of Shoto's ever quickening breaths drew his attention. Drew it straight to the blood coating Shoto's fingernails.

Obito was tackling Shoto to the ground in the blink of an eye, holding him down and prying his clawing hands away from his neck. His eyes were fixed on the torn flesh, a mixture of fear, rage, and sick need swimming in them.

Make it worse. Hurt him. Hurt him. KILL him. Kill him. Kill him kill him kill him killhimkillhimkillhim--

"Stop!" he bellowed, voice cracking. The deranged ninja embraced the other tightly, becoming a meat shield and blocking Shoto from tearing his own throat. "Stop, stop stop stop I love you stop it stop don't do that please stop it..." Obito had become a broken record, the same things rattling out over and over until his 'stop it's were indistinguishable from his 'I love you's.

{13}
when that light goes out this eve,
some will run, and some will grieve.

if you have a reason, or if you believe,
in darkness we trust.

the whores and gentlemen, they lead,
trails of insecurities.

i am not a watchman, i do as i please.

in darkness i trust.

About/Journal | Zoo Pen | Documents | Wishlist
Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1122
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 12/24/2014 6:41 AM

Kakashi had been prepared to answer, been prepared to discuss the matter, tell them his feelings on the matter. In fact, that's exactly what he had been thinking about. He'd caught Obito's eyes, he'd understood the meaning of that glance. Obito had feelings for Shoto as well, which he was perfectly fine with. Obito could be with whoever he wished outside of Kakashi, he had absolutely no problem. No, the thing that was giving him pause, and therefore instigating his silence, was the fact that he wasn't sure if he returned Shoto's feelings himself. The silver-haired ninja didn't want to hurt the medic by not returning his feelings but telling a lie would be worse.

It had been that very thing he'd been considering when all hell broke loose. One minute, Kakashi was thinking about the matter, and the next his hands were on his ears, an involuntary reaction to the sudden, loud screaming being emitted from Shoto. What the hell happened?

Looking over would reveal Shoto tearing at his own throat before being toppled over by Obito, who was now suffering his own mental breakdown. Kakashi cursed under his breath before coming over, the trip made in a couple of strides, and attempting to take both men into his arms. Give them a physical connection, give them something to focus on. "I need you both to listen to me, okay? Focus on me. Listen to my voice and follow it. You're alright, you're gonna be alright, breathe."

There's a reckoning a-coming
It burns beyond the grave
There's lead inside my belly
Cause my soul has lost its way

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 763
Donate

Postby Kylo » 12/26/2014 6:37 PM

Reality began to quickly starting seeping into his vision. He heard a voice scream at him and felt his arms wrenched away from his throat. Shoto struggled at first, he still couldn't breathe and felt Obito's weight heavily upon him. He clawed at Obito as he gasped for breath.

The string of words that fell from his friend's lips only served to panic him more. He wiggled and tried to scoot away. Tears streamed hotly down his face and he just wanted it all to end. The pain, the lack of air, the tight grip around his body.

When he thought he would break he heard Kakashi's calm voice shatter what was left of his vision. He clung to the voice like a life raft and tried to take a deep breath. It came in a stuttering gasp and he tried to keep the air in him. He wheezed loudly and tried to take another breath, just one at a time. Slowly his breathing, though shaky and a bit uneven, started to slow down to a more normal rate.

His arms moved up and wrapped around Obito, clinging to him tightly as he shook and tried to continue to focus on the calm voice. He almost felt unreal, like this was somehow a dream, but Obito's tight hold assured him that this was reality. He was real and the water was not. Tears continued to fall down his face as he rested his head on Obito's shoulders. He could feel Kakashi holding the both of them and he started to feel just a tiny bit safer. They were here for him. They weren't going to let him get hurt. They are here.

[14]

You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline

I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 294
Donate

Postby Saahs » 01/12/2015 10:03 AM

Obito's grip was tight, but if he had the intention of cutting off Shoto's breathing... Well, he would have crushed the smaller man's windpipes or even his ribs by now in such a case. That wasn't to say it wasn't uncomfortable, no it was definitely not a tightness one could consider snuggle-comfy.

His embrace around Shoto did not loosen. He wasn't letting go, not any time soon, not without being forcefully pried off. If he unwrapped his arms, Shoto would go at himself again. And if he didn't? Something in Obito would snap and do the job for him. He didn't want that to happen.

The terrible words in his mind did not relent. Even when Kakashi's calming voice flowed over him, he was too afraid of what he might do--of what Shoto might do--should he let go. But gradually, Shoto's clawing and desperate gasping waned. Soon, he was trying to steady his breath, and was holding Obito rather than trying to recoil. He held Shoto, while Kakashi served as both their stabling points. A second invasive thought drowned out the murderous urges. Dipshit, you're squishing him. Obito blinked. Well, either it was one of his own, relatively sane thoughts, or an invasive thought that had manifested as his younger self.

Still not completely letting go of Shoto, the tenseness in his arms gave a little, making breathing more easy for the distressed ninja. He was quiet now, the sound of Kakashi's soothing words and Shoto's breathing doing an infinite better job at keeping him lucid. He gave Shoto's shoulder the lightest of nudges with his forehead, a small and wordless signal that he was there for the other.

{14}
when that light goes out this eve,
some will run, and some will grieve.

if you have a reason, or if you believe,
in darkness we trust.

the whores and gentlemen, they lead,
trails of insecurities.

i am not a watchman, i do as i please.

in darkness i trust.

About/Journal | Zoo Pen | Documents | Wishlist
Saahs
Celebrity Explorer