Looking for a certain pet? Wanting to get rid of that nasty 'lil Magma Creeper your mother gave you? Then post an advertisement here for all the pets you'd like to trade and even the ones you're looking for!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Advertise!

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/11/2008 9:43 PM

Hm...Well, honestly, I'd love to have Mirage go with her. It sounds like fun, and since he's not doing anything, he'd love to come along. But he's not a healer, so I doubt he could e her teacher. He could be her sidekick, though. ^^

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 03/11/2008 9:59 PM

This is Luminare. He runs the medical college. I think he qualifies as a teacher, no?
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/11/2008 10:30 PM

(Nods) He'd probably jsut follow her around, and input some advice here or there.

(Nope, he's actually a random Lucain. I love the way he and Prowl -His partner in crime that I got at the same time. Hey, that rhymed! I'm a poet and I didn't know it! XD- came out. So bootiful!)

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate