Looking for a certain pet? Wanting to get rid of that nasty 'lil Magma Creeper your mother gave you? Then post an advertisement here for all the pets you'd like to trade and even the ones you're looking for!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Advertise!

Looking for a Kuhna/Lucain...

Postby kabuto_rocks » 12/11/2007 4:06 PM

I would really like a Lucain or an unusual Kuhna, like most people. I was wondering if maybe I could do that thing where you get the pet in advance and when it has it's first litter you give them one of the kits? I think I'm getting a Custom Kuhna off Flame in exchange for some Waja stuff and I could breed any Kuhna with that and trade one of the babies

I also have some recently retired pets/evolvers I might be willing to trade and I wouldn't mind roleplaying or something to try and prove I'll be a worthy owner

(I know it's not breeding season but I could wait until it starts again if people don't mind holding it or something)

Plus...Retired Petsies! I'm not too keen on trading these but I will if it's a Kuhna that I really like or a Lucain(I don't think they're worth a Lucain but maybe combined with something else of mine?) You don't have to keep their names or personalities (though I would prefer you keep at least a little of their personalities) but you do have to keep their genders I'm afraid
Get your own Evelon Pet Today!

Orchid Leawolf [RESERVED for Kelica]

Name: Rachel
Personality: Spoiled, Vain, Smart, Loyal

Get your own Evelon Pet Today!

Leawolf

Name: Beth
Personality: Hyperactive, Loves to Explore
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 12/12/2007 12:30 PM

I am also added some retired pets which I may be willing to trade
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rayinuya » 12/12/2007 8:15 PM

I could maybe give you a Lucain if I win Lucrecio and Serotina from Flames's auction.If I don't win, I could give you one of Ivy's pups if she ever gets any.(Which could possibly be soon, as someone wanted to breed their male to her.)
NAME: Ivy
LEVEL: 8
Rayinuya
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 9
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 12/12/2007 8:54 PM

That would be my boy, Blade. If ya wouldn't mind helping me snag a room it'd get done sooner. Ivy is currently the third one on his list.
How can you see into my eyes like open doors,
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb,
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 561
Donate

Postby Kelica » 12/12/2007 9:04 PM

Dude. I'd almost do anything to get a Leawolf. @.@

I can offer you a few future Lucain from breedings, and maybe a kit from one of my breedings with Melody, my Elder Kuhna. If you're interested, I can show you the breedings I've got cued up. ^_^

Of course, I'm just asking if you could reserve one of the two for me, like, until I get you whatever you want.
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
ImageImageImageImageImage
In the meantime, would you mind clicking them? x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 97
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 12/13/2007 3:51 AM

kakashinaruto wrote:I could maybe give you a Lucain if I win Lucrecio and Serotina from Flames's auction.If I don't win, I could give you one of Ivy's pups if she ever gets any.(Which could possibly be soon, as someone wanted to breed their male to her.)

Kelica wrote:Dude. I'd almost do anything to get a Leawolf. @.@

I can offer you a few future Lucain from breedings, and maybe a kit from one of my breedings with Melody, my Elder Kuhna. If you're interested, I can show you the breedings I've got cued up. ^_^

Of course, I'm just asking if you could reserve one of the two for me, like, until I get you whatever you want.

Either of those would be great, thank you! Kelica I'd gladly save one of them for you in exchange for a Lucain, just tell me which one you'd prefer
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 12/13/2007 11:28 AM

I'd prefer your Orchid Leawolf, thanks. ^_^ You wanna see my Lucain breedings, or are you fine with just a Lucain?
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 12/13/2007 12:28 PM

Could I maybe see a couple of your breedings? I'm fine with any Lucain but I am curious to see  :)
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 12/13/2007 8:20 PM

ImageImage
Sunfruit and Flurrena. Pups from this breeding would be Kai-related. ^^;

ImageImage
Maia and Dripdry. Pups from this breeding would be Kai-related as well.

ImageImage
Apiko and Ecliptini. I have to remind Toxic this one's happening. (We agreed on this one in IRC)

That would be just about it. ^_^ All my other breedings are with in-active members and probably won't happen. ^^;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rayinuya » 12/13/2007 8:46 PM

Kitsune_Beauty wrote:That would be my boy, Blade. If ya wouldn't mind helping me snag a room it'd get done sooner. Ivy is currently the third one on his list.
I will be stalking the breeding area for rooms.I shall PM you if I get a room!
NAME: Ivy
LEVEL: 8
Rayinuya
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 9
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 12/14/2007 3:45 AM

Wow, they all look gorgeous! I think I like Sunfruit x Flurrena best but I don't really mind about any pup *isn't picky*
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate