Looking for a certain pet? Wanting to get rid of that nasty 'lil Magma Creeper your mother gave you? Then post an advertisement here for all the pets you'd like to trade and even the ones you're looking for!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Advertise!

closed

Postby Feint » 03/10/2013 5:04 AM

closed
Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1254
Donate

Re: Erasing a Wishlist [One Step at a Time]

Postby Cookie » 03/10/2013 12:57 PM

I have a Balance Nanoga and a Dino Fenref I don't think I'm going to use. How much KS would you give for them? (I honestly have no clue, so..)
Cookie
Pets | Items

Re: ALMS FOR THE POOR [jk pets for sale]

Postby Feint » 03/14/2013 1:34 PM

BOBBY DARIN

My wraiths, though not wraiths then, wandered deep into the heart of the polar storm. They tried to fight sleep, naive to the inevitability of their fate. When they awoke, they saw before them my own self, so much a part of the ice and cold they almost fail to see me. I wear a crown of the coldest, sturdiest ice, and my claws and fur have coated themselves in it.
I stand aloof to the cold, for I have lived in it so long, been a part of it so long, it no longer concerns me.

My wraiths are cursed to wander the polar tundra, eternally freezing, following mortal explorers and trying to warn them with their presence that they should not travel onward, should not make the same mistake. But there will always be those who persist in pressing on, never knowing what they are doomed to face, or destined to suffer.

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/14/2013 6:10 PM

BOBBY DARIN. I LIKE THE WAY YOU BUMP THREADS.

I'm totally interested in this little snake thing. I also totally forgot what they're called. Hispers? Anywho, how about 60 KS? Or what price would interest you?

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Feint » 03/14/2013 6:13 PM

lol why thank you

60ks sounds good to me, I guess. :S I forget what I paid for it since it was literally a couple of years ago, so yeah, whatever floats your boat.

My wraiths, though not wraiths then, wandered deep into the heart of the polar storm. They tried to fight sleep, naive to the inevitability of their fate. When they awoke, they saw before them my own self, so much a part of the ice and cold they almost fail to see me. I wear a crown of the coldest, sturdiest ice, and my claws and fur have coated themselves in it.
I stand aloof to the cold, for I have lived in it so long, been a part of it so long, it no longer concerns me.

My wraiths are cursed to wander the polar tundra, eternally freezing, following mortal explorers and trying to warn them with their presence that they should not travel onward, should not make the same mistake. But there will always be those who persist in pressing on, never knowing what they are doomed to face, or destined to suffer.

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/14/2013 6:26 PM

Sounds like a plan, Stan. I'll send it on over. Thank ye kindly!

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 03/14/2013 7:31 PM

I'd love to buy this guy:
I don't know what they're worth though so how much would you like for it? (Sorry, I'm terrible at pricing)
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Postby Feint » 06/08/2013 4:09 PM

Updated.

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 06/08/2013 6:02 PM

Would this satisfy your want for a black colored Lakuhndra?

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Feint » 06/25/2013 5:38 PM

Re-bump! Updated what I'm looking for. ^^

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Erasing a Wishlist & Selling/Trading Non-breedables

Postby Feint » 07/12/2013 4:51 PM

Updated with the gorgeous lakundra I jut bought because I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT.

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Erasing a Wishlist & S/T (Lakundra!)

Postby Jaykobell » 07/12/2013 5:03 PM

Interested in the Lakundra. You can check my trades and my Pen, or I can offer KS.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Feint » 07/12/2013 5:26 PM

Shrewdberry wrote:Interested in the Lakundra. You can check my trades and my Pen, or I can offer KS.

I would prefer KS, since I'm saving for a panzer, but I'm not entirely sure what a lankundra is worth. I'm getting a lot of mixed messages. @u@

...500ks?

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 07/12/2013 6:23 PM

I'll haggle down to 400. I believe changing a Kuhna is 250KS, and a Kuhna is about 150KS nowadays. So 400 sounds fair?
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Feint » 07/12/2013 11:29 PM

Shrewdberry wrote:I'll haggle down to 400. I believe changing a Kuhna is 250KS, and a Kuhna is about 150KS nowadays. So 400 sounds fair?

Yeah, all I found was some auction post from 2011, sorry. :c 400 is dandy!

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Next