Looking for a certain pet? Wanting to get rid of that nasty 'lil Magma Creeper your mother gave you? Then post an advertisement here for all the pets you'd like to trade and even the ones you're looking for!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Advertise!

Anyone need more giftbox money?

Postby zapdragon555 » 01/14/2017 5:51 PM

I wanted to do this earlier but so much came up ahh but there's still a day left! I suddenly have a lot of KS and have already bought giftboxes from the SS shop this season. I'm on a bit of a character kick right now and wanted to just kind of offer some of my KS in exchange for pets y'all are trying to get rid of that might spark my muse? Preferably breedables / custom pets but I'm down to look at anything!

So TL;DR, show me pets you'd like to toss at me in exchange for KS payment! I'm also willing to look at GT exchanges, if anyone wants to swap at 25 KS : 1 GT! Or heck, even art?? Art is super fun lolol I'd absolutely drop some KS for that. I'd prefer this only go to people who actually still need + want giftboxes tho so please be honest! <3

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...