Looking for a certain pet? Wanting to get rid of that nasty 'lil Magma Creeper your mother gave you? Then post an advertisement here for all the pets you'd like to trade and even the ones you're looking for!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Advertise!

Re: :. Offering GT For Ur Stock (140/140)

Postby MillietheWarrior » 01/07/2018 11:23 PM

U want mai phyrettes guuuurrrrl

XD I’ll definitely do the 20 for the kuhnas. Did the phyrettes interest you? They’re basically just rotting with me lol

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 01/08/2018 1:17 AM

Hmm, I kinda like the middle Phyrette but... I'd only wanna give 5GT for it. xD Cause it's only a mild interest. So I'm not sure if that price would interest you.

But I'll send the 20 for the Kuhnas now! C:
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 01/08/2018 1:20 AM

I’d be good with that, tbh. I can’t do much with them. If you wanna do the same code grab as last time that’d be totally fine with me! Work starts again tomorrow so I’m off to bed literally as soon as I type this. (Pray for me; my 24 five years olds come back to me after three weeks off XD)

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Previous