Looking for a certain pet? Wanting to get rid of that nasty 'lil Magma Creeper your mother gave you? Then post an advertisement here for all the pets you'd like to trade and even the ones you're looking for!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Advertise!

Re: Trade With Me For Imp Stuff! :U

Postby FrostWynd » 10/14/2019 11:38 PM

Ah, looks like I was just a bit too slow to get my post up before you did. 'xD But I am really happy to hear the good news! <3

Before you posted, I was actually going to offer you 12 Kuhnas in exchange for the entire list. xD Because I realized 58 BP each works pretty well to reach a total of 696 BP. (That extra 1 BP can pretty much just be ignored at this point, lol.) But, I'm not too fussed about it either way. So we could do 11, but if you'd prefer to get a twelfth Kuhna out of the deal, I'd be okay with that too. c:

As for your list... it looks like you're missing a Sightless and Treat, and I could offer those now! And maybe a Hydrokuhna as well, if you're after some Jellies? :o Out of the current breedings I've got going on at the moment, there's a chance I may be able to cover Ashen as well. So that'd be about 3-4 right there!

As for the rest, I promise I'll get 'em to you asap! Your list will be very helpful in picking out pairings for the future breedings. ^^

Oh Raven won't you sing me a happy song

You don't want me to stay alone
That's why you gotta sing your song
You keep tapping at my door
Nevermore, nevermore, nevermore
But can I ask you something
A favor from you my friend
This song you keep singin'
Nevermore, nevermore, nevermore

Zoo PenImp. DocsWishlistJournal
FrostWynd
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1692
Donate

Re: Trade With Me For Imp Stuff! :U [last call!]

Postby crow » 10/14/2019 11:42 PM

Yeah, at this point I'm not super fussed about it. 11 is fine, esp since you're willing to toss in a Hydro, since those are kind of hard to get ahold of.

I'm not super picky about which of these you decide to give me. If you could include a Wisp somewhere in your breeding plans for me, I'd appreciate it P:

I'll include you on my next purchase post. Thanks!
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 3874
Donate

Previous