Looking for a certain pet? Wanting to get rid of that nasty 'lil Magma Creeper your mother gave you? Then post an advertisement here for all the pets you'd like to trade and even the ones you're looking for!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Advertise!

Seeking Lifemates... [Lotsa Lucain!]

Postby SpringsSong » 10/12/2007 2:45 PM

Galen
Tali?±a x Famfrit
Yin x Dios -- Custom

Galen is Fleur's older brother and her former bodyguard.  He followed after her to Lambastia's Grand Cathedral to protect her, and has protected his mother and half-siblings up until recently, when he lost sight in his left eye due to a sparring incident with his half-brother, Aeragorn.

Believe it or not, Galen is quite the lady's man.  He loves talking with women, he's protective of them, and he adores how strong some of them are; like his mother or his sister.  Don't let his half-blind state fool you -- he can see farther than you think.

Know that he is part of the Yin x Dios bloodline throught Tali?±a.

Areia
Nationvoice x Takuma
Kyuukai x Artlan -- Yin x Dios
Custom-Custom -- Custom-Custom

Traded to Fire for Aeragorn, her cousin, Areia is an elegant female who echoes her mother's Leader status back where she lives.  She has a beautiful voice for singing and adores all of her cousins, save for Alexa.  Gentle and kind, she is a voice of reason among Fire's Lucain.  Tali?±a treasures her niece like a daughter, seeing her older brother Takuma whenever she looks at her.

She is looking for a male that won't mind her Kai-blood, but is also adamant about this: "I will not breed with any of my Uncle Sethor's children, as he is my Aunt Tali's mate."  Fire will check the lineages, that's a promise.

Know that she is part of the Kyuukai bloodline through Nationvoice and the Yin x Dios bloodline through Takuma.

Cimarosa [chi-ma-RO-sa]
Tali?±a x Demian
Yin x Dios -- Ryuusei x Callistani

Cimarosa is much like her cousin, Areia, in she is not afraid of the large bloodlines from which she is born of.  She adores music, which is why Fire named her after one of her three favorite composers.  She is in no way like her father, Demian, but the vision of her mother.  She and Areia are like peanut butter & jelly, mostly because of their close relations: Nation and Ryuusei are siblings, Tali and Takuma are siblings, and it all leads back to... Well, you know where. =P

Cimarosa lives, loves, and breathes music, so her mate will either have to do the same or be able to put up with her talking eloquently about oboe concertos that Fire listens to all the time/plays, both in her real life and on Evelon.

Know that she is of the Yin x Dios bloodline through Tali and of the Kyuukai bloodline through Demian

FORM:

[Picture of Lucain]
Name:
Lineage:
If offspring, list parents: [I will check lineages regardless!]
Which of my Lucain are you interested in for lifemates?:

About your Lucain: [I want it ALL! :P]
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 10/12/2007 6:07 PM

Ha! *throws Dismas at Lennox* X3 Yus yus yusssss. <3

Name: Dismas
Markings: Black base + teal Akita + white Shadebane
Parents: Senervel [Warrior/Shadebane Male; mine] and Adey [Akita/Feyline Female; Hannah's] -- Both are customs
Mates Taken: None as of yet
Interested in: Lennox

Personality:
Dismas is like her father, to a certain extent. She has the same nerve-wracking and strangely relaxed attitude. She's courageous in battle, and trains every so often to hone her skills as much as possible. She's a serious female who desires a mate not for his charms or skills, but mostly for his personality. He hopes to find one that is maybe slightly daring and serious, but also kind-hearted and caring. She has the skills mostly of a thief, and relies on sidestepping and surprise attacks rather than head on moves.
She's somewhat of a pacifist, preferring peace over violence, but won't mind fighting to gain tranquility.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/12/2007 6:10 PM

Ooh, someone's applied already!  So, that makes one candidate for Lennox... Come on people!  Post away! :P

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/13/2007 11:54 AM

Rawr! Okay, how could I resist? I'll be applying with the notes that if you take interest in my candidate, that I would like to roleplay to see how things turn out before them becoming mates, if that's okay. Otherwise, I couldn't be very well comfortable with it. And...I may rant so...it may be kinda long-ish.

Name: Regalis Validus D?©cor Vox
Alias: Validus
Lineage: Zelosis and Kossia, both parents are customs.
Interested in: Alexa
Information:
[From my pen]
Validus happens to be one of two of Zelosis' and Kossia's pups. He doesn't much recall his mother after having been taken to live with his father so quickly after birth. He doesn't mind it, however, with this whole 'family' around. He has a bit of Zelos in him, as anyone can see. He has that type of pride that wont let anyone push him around and is doing his best with his manners, while also having a love for others. He was just a little bit shy at the start, though he quickly grew out of it. He tends to follow his father around quite a bit, as he happens to be his role model, or at least really was while growing up.

[More]
So, all in all, Validus has taken up to his royal blood; for he is in fact the child of a prince, making him one as well. (Regalis meaning royal in his family's native tongue; Latin) It does explain his better manners and such, his generally gentlemanly behavior. Other then that, he's quite the fighter when it's necessary and, like Zelosis, he has certain powers. It's in his bloodline, as all of his ancestors on that one side are mages. The one thing I have to stress, while he plays into the habits he's learned with his manners, there is far more to him then just the stereotypical idea of a prince or gentleman. He strives for being different from that, in his own ways.

Particularly, if Alexa wanted to be his mate, she'd have to learn to understand that as well as another secret that many don't know of. Validus is capable of altering his age from puphood to adulthood, back and anywhere in between. For a good while in his life, he was stuck as a pup and so she'd have to get used to the idea of his age changing and 'playing' pup. What his real age is truly, one can never know since he changes it all the time. He could still very well be younger, only with the ability to be an adult and the likes, but wouldn't that be something that any two truly in love could work out?

On a side note, he likes music, dancing, er, and stuff like that as well. Inherited from his dear ol' dad.

Well, I managed to cut it down a good bit, so you weren't reading a novel.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2859
Donate

Postby jazzylily » 10/13/2007 1:31 PM

Name: Meck (If you want to look up his lineage though he will be found under thanrir seeing as I traded for him and changed his name)

Lineage: Zathren Cadbury--Seilnar

Which of my Lucain are you interested in for lifemates?: Fleur

About your Lucain: Meck is a rather mysterious individual. He hardly lets emotion through unless he is very close to someone or is annoyed as he often is with his closest friend. He is very dedicated when it comes to training seeing as he wants to be as strong as he can be as to protect the ones he loves. Although many don't know his dreams, he wishes to have someone to be with for the rest of his life. He wants a female that is tough and a bit quirky. He has never had any pups with anyone because he is looking for the right female. All-in-all he is kind hearted and caring, a quality that will someday shine through when he finds the right girl.
<center>ImageImage</center></center>
<center>Sometimes I’m good but when I'm bad</center>
<center>I'm even better</center>
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 775
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/13/2007 9:16 PM

Toxic: =O An application from the son of Zelos?  Absolutely!!  Absolutely!!!  I'm cool with the roleplaying thing; I just need 3 more posts in Idalani before I can move anywhere.

Jazzylilly: Meck's lineage is Demian x Aseri, and Tali?±a's bred with Demian just recently, so... that might be awkward... but if I get no other applications for her, I'll look into it.

Shrewd: Well, Lennox and Dismas are in a roleplay already, so we'll see how it goes. =P

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/13/2007 9:27 PM

*Starts giggling madly* Wow. I guess the whole Zelos blood thing gets around. ^___^  Yeah, I'm actually quite selective with my 'kiddies', but something tells me that Validus and Alexa could really get along, or make an interesting couple. What are her opinions on technically being a princess? XD Well, whenever you're ready to roleplay, just tell meh. I'm all set to enter a new one right now.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/13/2007 9:32 PM

xD Well, Lennox used to treat her like a princess, always guarding her and stuff... and she really wouldn't mind technically being a princess. ^^

Alexa: ...He's a prince, you say? *inclines head*
Me: ¬¨¬¨ Not until after you've talked with your grandparents some.  Tali?±a didn't try and get them all there just to have you walk off like this.

So yeah... It shouldn't be too long before I can get them into a roleplay.  Do you prefer anthro or quad?  I can do both, I just need some forewarning so I can design her anthro charrie.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/13/2007 9:39 PM

Nice. Even though Validus is a prince, he's a bit different then a normal one... Heh heh. But not in a bad way at all.

Oooh, herm. Well, if you don't mind, I would sorta perfer anthro. *loves Validus' anthro* And that I really like roleplaying anthro, big time. All of my pets have anthro forms. Would you like to see a sketch Okko made of Validus in anthro?

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/13/2007 9:47 PM

Yes, I'd love to see the  sketch Okko did, please. ^.^ *scoots off to design a plan of Alexa's anthro and have someone draw it...*

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/13/2007 9:54 PM

Okies! This picture, while just a sketchy sketch, shows both his adult form and what he looks like when he magically becomes a kid. *snuggles both his forms*

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/13/2007 10:19 PM

=O Oh my gosh.  That's awesome!

*scurries off to formulate an anthro form for Alexa*

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/21/2007 10:34 AM

There is now a new, prettyful Lucain looking for a lifemate.  So... yah.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 10/21/2007 3:14 PM

Name: Sunfruit
Lineage: Arora and Sosioj (Both are customs)
Which of my Lucain are you interested in for lifemates?: Cimarosa

About your Lucain: Sunfruit is overall a creative and distracted boy, almost always off earth. As I said before, he's off earth more than on it, but he is a nice person once you get past that. He can goof around (more around his friends and pups) or be serious when the situation demands it.

Sunfruit isn't the atheletic kind, preferring to spend his days indoors reading, writing, or playing computer. He also loves any kind of music, as long as the lyrics (if it has any) don't have any bad words in them. When you manage to get him outside, he really does love it, looking at plant life and such, and he has taken a specific intrest in fungus. On a random side note, he loves swimming despite not being nearly as agile in water as a Ringed lucian.

Note that he's in the war right now, so we'd have to do it quite a bit later. So, yeah.
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
ImageImageImageImageImage
In the meantime, would you mind clicking them? x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 97
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/22/2007 6:38 PM

Eh, I'm'a have to say no, Kelica.  Cimarosa is serious 24/7, and is completely obsessed with orchestral music.  So... sorries.

And for anyone interested, Cimarosa is in a roleplay for the purposes of seeking a lifemate, so... yah.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next