Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

My Kuhna Code Broke! [We know! We did it]

Postby Kyrit » 11/01/2019 11:21 PM

You might see a few Kuhna codes breaking over the next few days. In particular, any Ancient or Jelly Kuhnas/Lakundra might break. So far I have only finished breaking the Orig and Gen Ancient Kuhna codes (Scintilla edits not included yet), but I will be! You've been warned! But why?

We're restructuring how those particular Kuhnas are handled for the sake of easy coding in the new inventory system that Redd has been working on. Sending out corrected codes would take a little too long, so instead we're just going to tell you how to get them. And if you have trouble fixing your code even with us telling you how, well, once the inventory system is live you can just copy the code from your inventory. ;)

To change an Ancient/Jelly Kuhna/Lakundra with a broken url, just swap the positioning of the ancient/jelly and the pet's color. For example;
ancientred --> redancient
jellyred --> redjelly
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate