Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

.:Lucain owners! Read this! (Oct. 23):.

Postby Kyrit » 08/25/2010 11:58 AM

I'm sorry to do this to all of you.... but the last update to the Lucain list was made back at the end of January. Since then about 23 pages have gone by, which is a LOT to go through. I am willing to go ahead and step in for Toxic for the time being to get everything caught back up, but because of how many pages it has been I would love for you to make a post of all your Lucain once again like Toxic had done in the past. I will go ahead and post my own updated list real quick for reference. I would also like if everyone could get this done within a week or so, but of course you won't get in trouble for not doing it. I'd just really like to get the records updated before any confusion can pop up from them being so terribly out of date.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 08/26/2010 7:30 PM

Just posting to say that if you start noticing Lucain dropping off the LLL that's just me working on it, so dun freak out.. xD; What I'm doing is taking out all the Lucain that have been posted and keeping everyone's updated lists in another place for the time being. You'll still see the Lucain on your old list that aren't yours any more until their rightful owner has posted them. This'll just help me be not confused when it comes to the few people who aren't around to post and claim their Lucain. So yeah. Just wanted to let everyone know~
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 08/28/2010 3:13 PM

Yes, I'm obnoxious and made this a global announcement to make sure it's pretty hard to miss. P= Anyways, thanks to all who have posted their updated lists. If you haven't, shame on you. )< This is important stuff here. Nah. Anyways, I mostly came to say that even if your list is by some chance perfectly correct, please still at least post to tell me that. That way I can move your list off to where I'm holding all the others. =)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 10/23/2010 4:52 PM

Though it is a lot later than I planned for this, the ownership lists for Lucain have become viewable again. All four topics can now be found in the same area as the other ownership lists. Some users were left off this updated list and will hopefully be added back over time. This is mostly because they did not post updated lists or tell me if their list was correct even after being sent a PM asking them specifically to. The lists will also be transferred back to Toxic's name, though I'll be helping keep a slight eye on them just to help guide things along.

I know it took forever and for that I apologize, but I hope that this will make things a bit easier for all of us. =)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate