Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

Re: .: RE2 Updates :. [EASTER]

Postby GrayGriffin » 06/11/2013 1:53 AM

Actually, all of my breeding rooms so far have been spur-of-the-moment ones, or at least not ones where we planned out in ahead what would happen between our characters, so that's not necessarily the case.
Crossing my heart
Open wide
You're my crystal and clover
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot
What would you do if I stole you tonight? (Ahh ahh)
Why waste time? (Ahh ahh)

'Cause the world goes on without us
It doesn't matter what we do
All silhouettes with no regrets
When I'm melting into you
'Cause I belong in your arms
I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2597
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 06/11/2013 7:17 AM

I just want to let you know I didn't participate because it was nearing the end of the semester. Finals were coming up and last minute papers had to be written. And that really kills my energy to want to write, and really takes away time I would like to spend on Evelon, but can't.

So, maybe if the event started a little earlier, you could get more participation. :] But I don't know how all schools work, my semester started late and ended later this Spring. :P

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 09/20/2013 11:02 PM

~*~

Um... so hey. :'| I'm sorry it's been so late. I've been trying to crunch numbers, work on ways to revamp RE2 to make the process more streamlined, deal with school/sickness, work out special things I could do for the prizes because I won't be doing this again next year, but I've finally got around to sorting out the prize shop.

And indeed I do have a special prize for you, to make up for the long waiting period. This cute Cabrales Leumoo was made by our lovely Silverin. If you want one, please check out the prize claiming thread. If your name is bolded on this list, you are eligible to receive a Cabrales Leumoo. Please check out the other rules associated with this prize.

Also, as previously mentioned, this will be the last retro prize shop for a while. I won't be hosting this event next year, although I will definitely try to throw something for Easter. I hope you enjoyed the event this year and I am truly sorry for the long wait.
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 11/18/2013 2:04 AM

Sorry for leaving this stuff running for long, I don't know how the months passed by so quickly. As such, the shop will be closing on the 25th November, 11:59pm. Remember to pick up your prizes before that date, otherwise you'll miss out.

Also I have been absent for a while and I will be for slightly longer, as I have new things in the work that may take some time to prepare for. Apologies and thanks for bearing with me.

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .: RE2 Updates :. [I'M BACK!]

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 10/11/2015 9:47 PM

~*~

Well, well, well what is this. It seems I'm back, would you look at that. I decided to go underground for a little while to plot and scheme with Kreepy for a while. And you know what, we have a ton of stuff coming at you. But not all at once, that would be silly. There's been some revamps here and there, some pet shuffling and we have a new shiny roller for you too, which has allowed the system to be a little more rewarding for you all, in addition to cutting down my workload.

The first major change is to the rules. In order for Random Event to visit your thread, you need to use the tag [HUNT] or [RE2]. As is, unedited. I'll be using the forum search function and if you don't do it letter for letter (excluding the [] tags), you'll be missed. you need to make a minimum of 25 posts. In addition to this, every 5 posts over 25 will boost the success rates of your hunt. Of course grammar and sentence rules will be actively and heavily reinforced and if you fail to meet them you will be disqualified. In addition if you are greeted by RE2 and you fail or have a partner, you will need to keep the topic active for two weeks in order for it to qualify. You won't need to make 25 new posts, but your previous posts won't count towards the bonus either.

In addition to this, I do apologize but I will be swapping over to the whole 'prewritten' post style of thing, reminiscent of the 'random events' of Neopets/Subeta and the like. It just helps speed the process up and things like the Inessi won't be sitting around forever without being properly distributed.

We'll also be reintroducing seasons. I'll be skipping over Halloween this year unfortunately due to some small issues with pets that I want to fix. However when it comes to Christmas, there will be special pets added to the pool. I will be add

In addition to this, I've been on the lookout for some Lost Notes from a mysterious explorer. We may have found one, and we are in the process of deciphering it. Once it's been cleaned up, I'll post it up for all to see. Maybe you guys can figure out it's meaning.

I've updated the guide, but if I've missed anything (I probably have) do ask, do let me know. c:

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .: RE2 Updates :. [I'm Back]

Postby Moofius » 10/11/2015 10:03 PM

Oh exciting! I will have to start a hunt thread soon. Self RPs are okay to use I assume?

Also in the second point of the main how to RE2 thread you might want to update it to reflect the [RE2] and [HUNT]  tags.
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1065
Donate

Re: .: RE2 Updates :. [I'm Back]

Postby Citanul » 10/11/2015 10:48 PM

Awesome! I've been wondering about things, and man do I miss hunting for pets. :)
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 214
Donate

Re: .: RE2 Updates :. [I'M BACK!]

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 10/15/2015 9:39 PM

~*~

You know, I have had a thought. Lets make this into an event. The first hunt that hits 25 posts will be an automatic success. For the first 5 hunts I visit, the drop rate will be increased. After that, I have a special once-only prize that one lucky person will win, alongside a successful hunt. I also added more information about the current season and pets to my signature to give everyone an idea on the size of this release.
For those who don't know where to hunt, I believe the dossier said "far north as Basantha and as far south as Iiy'lagon and Baa'sek", which translates to 'from the northern most part from Lambastia, all the way down to the most southern part of Barakka".

This has been your random happening for the day c:

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous