Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

Postby Kyrit » 11/01/2010 8:01 PM

All riddles must be answered by Monday, Nov. 8th, noon EST.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 11/01/2010 10:58 PM

The shop has been unlocked again and now has this year's Halloween pets available for you to buy. =D Go check out those sexy pets Kodai and Shrewd made, as well as one very, very special pet. (Yes, I had nothing to do with the creation of any of the available pets in the shop.)
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Halloween!(Nov. 1; Page 3):.

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/02/2010 10:59 PM

Isn't Monday the 8th, though?

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 11/02/2010 11:02 PM

Fixed that. xD;
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby sectoid12 » 11/03/2010 3:50 PM

Forgive my asking, but how exactly do I trick or treat? Am I supposed to PM you saying "Trick or Treat"? It confuses me, and I really want a Moor Baskerville and a Terminate Staigovald! I hoopw I'm not to late... as I always am.  :oops:
SoulStar wrote:"My character can fly, never die, kill anyone, get any girl, has laser vision, and do anything. Oh yeah, and he can cook."

And worst of all, he could be in this very comment-box, he could be the top comment, he could be my comment, he could even be - *0 characters remaining*
sectoid12
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 39
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 11/03/2010 3:51 PM

The Trick-or-Treat event is over. It started two weeks ago; you had to post in the Seasonal Shop in the Marketplace to Trick-or-Treat. Unless you find CP sellers, there's no way to get CP or riddles anymore.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 11/09/2010 7:09 PM

Within the next few days, expect to see a PM in your inbox if you answered a riddle correctly. Elie is now accepting full(unanswered) riddles in her shop in exchange for keystones. The riddle answers may be viewed in the area for pets obtainable via the forums, under last year's riddle pets.

Edit:
They should all be sent out now. If you didn't get yours, please PM me.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 11/15/2010 1:48 PM

Elie will be closing her doors when the clock hits midnight on November 19th, meaning, you have until the 20th to place orders. Once the clock strikes 12 and the 19th ends, I will be locking the shop.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 11/21/2010 1:34 PM

I have given a shop an extension, though by now I seriously wonder why you guys haven't submitted your orders if you still have CP left over. xD; The shop will officially close at 10 a.m. Nov. 24th. I know that isn't long, but hey. I'm giving an extension here.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous