Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

.:Records; Changes(Mar. 28):.

Postby Kyrit » 11/04/2010 8:58 PM

Over the next week or two, possibly shorter(hopefully), you will notice that some of the records will be downsized. Over the years we have accumulated a lot of members who join us for a while and then fade away to possibly never be seen again. Because of this the official records become cluttered with the ownership of users who haven't been on in 1-3 years or users who never even signed back up after we switched forums. During my free time I am going to be removing those members from the visible list, which will cut down on their huge size by a lot. Please don't freak out thinking that I am getting rid of the records of people who might come back in the future though. These are simply being moved to a list of their own in the area visible only to mods. If a person owning retired/seasonal/ect pets comes back, they will simply just message me and I will add their list back to the viewable lists. =)

My goal in doing this is to make the records easier to handle for the active users. They will be able to find their own as well as those of users who have logged in since the first of the year. I'm also hoping that this will make the lists easier to handle when I pass them on to others, seeing as how once I finish this mission of mine and finish updating them I will finally announce who will be working to help us keep the records up to date.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 11/12/2010 4:46 PM

As you may have noticed, the Retired pets list has been split from the Wild and Experiment pets list. This goes along with my downsizing the records. The seasonal/special event list will also be broken down over time and will most likely end up in four categories. War and Special Events, Easter, Halloween, and Christmas. I know that many users will probably dislike this since it means having more records to have to post in when trading, but over all it makes the lists neater and easier to handle.

With these changes comes one that might come in handy when having to deal with so many different records now though. Upon finishing splitting a list, it will gain a list of which pets are recorded there in the first post. As an example of such you may go look at the Wild/Experiment pet list or the Retired pet list. Both have their finished list of pets in the first post. The seasonal/special event lists may take me some time though, as they are rather large and have more categories.

*Also, I know the Teigus(and other Halloween pets) have yet to be added to the seasonal list. For the time being simply continue to put your trades in the seasonal list. I will continue to record them in my word document until they are added to the list(which won't be until the shop closes).
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 03/29/2011 12:14 AM

~**~

The customs list has been updated so that pets are no longer listed twice. The huge wall of images has been taken down and throw away, as we know that it's rather daunting for some internet connections to load - including mine when I'm back home for the summer. I have not deleted this list. That means that if you guys do still want it, some other user can always make an unofficial list of the images somewhere for the viewing pleasure of others. Anyone wanting to do such can always PM me and ask me for the old posts.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate