Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

Re: .:Showcase Auctions!:.

Postby Kyrit » 10/16/2014 6:01 PM

The designs were initially add-on-less. I gave the bases to Silv, told her what I saw in them, and she ran with it.

"Teddy" was a zombie theme. You can see his original form here if you'd like. I know he has backsplash, warrior, and appaloosa, but I'd have to open his PSD to remember if he had any more minimarks beyond that. I'm fairly certain he did though.

"Jack" was just bloody and I said I felt like he'd be a good murderer. You can see his original form here. Drizzle, warrior, tearstain, appaloosa and perhaps kohl? Again, these designs have been sitting around for so insanely long I'd have to look at the psds to know for sure.

But yeah. I told Silv to have fun with them. C= And when the winners are announced I'll also look through their psds and let the winners know their markings for sure.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1585
Donate

Postby Silverin » 10/16/2014 8:24 PM

I am sorry if I make people uncomfortable with them XD;; I figured that would happen and yes the add-ons are my doing... ( I had fun with them though :x ) I actually almost dropped the guts on Teddy :U;; cause I could not get them to look right. D: but yes they are not really for the weak of stomach and Farren is much cleaner than those two. I kinda wanted to push the boundaries which is why I did what I did however xD there likely wont be many more that are gruesome like these two. This is as good as it gets. (I thought about having just a Halloween add on thing people could enter... Once I get some work done :I;;)

But yeah :U boundary pushers. :U Pretty much as far as I will take gore and no further. I am sorry to the squeamish though D:.

(I promise next things on auction with add-ons will be pretty :U and cleaner c:)

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Silverin » 02/18/2015 1:26 AM

Alrighty guys. Its been a while since we had an auction. Sooo Vance has picked up a couple of rather seasonal babs just for you guys. They will grow a day or two after the auction ends. Why not head on over and check them out.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Previous