Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

About the shops(Trading and just info)

Postby Kyrit » 11/17/2007 12:32 AM

(This message is made with permission from Baal)
Yes, I do keep full records of who has a pet that has a potion, so if you trade this pet I need you to notify me as well as Stoffie/Ticky. Trade a pet with a Ballama? First message one of the other mods, then message me and let me know where it went. If I see that you don't have a pet that you're supposed to have a potion on and what not, I will send a mad pm.

Seeing as how the Eternal Love Elixir can be traded on its own without the pet that is supposed to have it, the person that received the item must message me with which kuhna/lucain they want it to be attached to. Even though its been traded it still needs to stay with just one pet.

Thankies much! <3
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/11/2007 7:13 PM

Alright!! Either I've been rather irritable lately(Today I am but usually I'm not), or you people just haven't been reading anything about either of the shops. No, I'm not talking about everyone in a whole, but there have been quite a few that just don't seem to read such things as the prices of items or if they are even in stock.

If you ask for an item that is out of stock or you don't have the money for, I'm flat out going to delete your post. You make two KS per post in the shops now, since I have to be able to see how much KS you have and such. No reason to spam them up when you can't even buy anything.

Also!!! Do. Not. Ask. Questions. In. The. Shops. Just don't. I'll consider that spam as well and delete it. There's an FAQ set up in the help section that covers both of the store in the Marketplace. If you have a question for me, direct it to their or to my pms.

I'm done with my rant now, so all can be happy now as long as you members are smart enough to read this post. ;) This is just like how Sunny was having to do since y'all just didn't seem to want to read the barrack rules and follow them.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Solita » 12/11/2007 8:29 PM

I support you 100%.

'Though you might have to make a separate angry thread in the Update section (or a new thread in the shops) before anyone will listen. T_T
Solita
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2
Donate