Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

Re: [* Easter Egg... Thieving?! .:

Postby RabbitsPaw » 05/02/2011 1:38 AM

I sent some links yesterday, does that mean I was too early? Q_Q
~The mind is our universe, and we are its god.~

~This one's zoo pen~This one's Journal~More about This One
RabbitsPaw
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 241
Donate

Postby Freezair » 05/02/2011 3:24 AM

If you're talking about the links from round two, where did you get your time machine, and can I borrow it? XD If you're talking about the links from round one, however, no. You can submit links at any time during the round, the grace period is just the last time you're allowed. So you can submit your links from Round 2 now, if you so choose. And have found some.

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 05/02/2011 8:55 AM

I do believe I got PMs from you, Rabbitspaw, before I changed the eggs around, so you should get your results once I get to my endless pile of egg hunt PMs (youguysfindthesewaytoofasthomfg:|).

But yes, the Grace Period is only a 'last minute' thing. I've had people submit eggs after the round last year, so I figured it'd be ridiculous to punish people because life was busy or just because they forgot.
Keep in mind that if you start submit eggs from a previous round after I posted the riddle answers, well... obviously you'd probably be cheating. So that's the grace period; the eggs have already been switched, so until I post the answers to the riddles, you're free to keep on submitting your answers from any previous round.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Slynne » 05/02/2011 12:36 PM

Question: Say we sent all the eggs we found from round one, but also found all the eggs+extra eggs for round two, will the prizes be sent all together or only after the round that they were in?

"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." ~ Robert Munch

Pen|Ownership List|Wishlist

Warning: I am a new Mom, often thing's get hectic for me. So I am sorry for any late replies.
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 98
Donate

Postby potterchic » 05/02/2011 5:08 PM

My question. Nevermind. I get it now. XD Just looked at it again and sort of realized.
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 05/02/2011 6:32 PM

Noveraa: I'll probably sent them per round, if only to make my recording process easier. But we'll see; since people still send them per egg (even though they send them almost 2-5 minutes apart... @_@) I'll probably just open up every single PM I get from User X, and then send a mass PM of everything they've got/found. Doing it one PM at a time (which is what I was doing when users sent it per piece) takes waaaaay too much time.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 05/02/2011 10:13 PM

Okay, understandable, I was just curious. =)

"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." ~ Robert Munch

Pen|Ownership List|Wishlist

Warning: I am a new Mom, often thing's get hectic for me. So I am sorry for any late replies.
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 98
Donate

Postby Chayden » 05/02/2011 11:14 PM

Yeah, I'll... make a mass PM next round. Pinkyyyy promiiiiiise. |D
IluShrewdehbby. <3
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 05/03/2011 9:30 PM

~*~

It seems this is something I need to clarify... because everyone understood the same thing.

When you find a Sugar Cherry Egg please tell me right away which Kuhna you want. This makes the job easier for me, keeps me from having to keep track of who didn't ask for their Kuhna, and the less PMs I have to send, the better.

The answer I got was that people were thinking they needed to get my confirmation that they had, in fact, really found the egg, before they got to pick. I can understand that, so don't worry if you sent in your PM without telling me which Kuhna you wanted. But from now on, please tell me right away.

As well, someone mentioned they wanted to hold onto their egg before claiming a Kuhna. That works too, but you have to tell me that as well. So you have three choices: either you want a Sugar Kuhna, or you want a Sundae Kuhna, or you want to hold onto your egg.

If you have already claimed a Sugar Cherry and you would like to HOLD ON TO IT, please simply PM me and I'll change my records around. Since there's a whole bunch of Kuhna eggs out there (and since there will be more, and since a lot of people have rolled them from the Rainbow Surprise), you might just want to get an extra for a friend.
I swear some people's Ownership Records will mention something like 'Sundae Kuhna 10' or something. They're on their way to 'Overload' Rarity. :| (Which is fine by me)

And for this round again, I ask for your patience. I have, admittedly, let the eggs accumulate, and so, I have quite a backlog to swim through. KS probably won't get to you until tomorrow or the day after; I've got, roughly, another full Inbox page to send/look through. So don't worry if it takes a while for your money to get there.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 05/03/2011 10:25 PM

Confuzzled...So if we found the egg, and already sent our PM with all the eggs, we should PM you again to say we want to hold onto the egg, right? Just to clarify.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 05/03/2011 10:50 PM

If you've already sent it, you have three options to pick from:

-Ask for a Sundae Kuhna
-Ask for a Sugar Kuhna
-Ask to hold on to it

So yes, PM me with one of the three options above, and I'll adapt the result PM/your records accordingly.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 05/04/2011 10:30 PM

~*~

Since this is the main problem I've encountered for the egg hunt, I finally put up a tutorial as to how to do direct link to posts. Please refer to the first post of this topic. It was added in the rules.

The answers to the riddles for Round 1 have also been added (finally).
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 05/08/2011 7:44 PM

~*~

And already, we're up to Round 3. It's also time to crank up the dial; who has the nerves to keep going?

Remember that there is only ONE EGG per area. If you find an egg in Tengel Rainforest, then don't bother looking back there! The same thing goes for every egg-containing area.

As things have been increased in difficulty, please keep me updated in the [* Easter Egg Hunt 2011 topic in Gossip & Chatter, to tell me what's working and what isn't.

With that said, the GRACE TIME PERIOD will last until Monday, 6:00PM/18:00 EST. Any PMs submitted after this deadline will be voided and considered invalid.

You still have one week for Round 3, so get going!
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 05/08/2011 8:36 PM

Pssst...Shrewdie... #2 has no bolded word. Or was that intentional? xD

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 05/08/2011 8:40 PM

There's a bolded word in every riddle, Thunder. I bolded them myself.

But if it's not obvious enough, the bolded word is 'I'. :P
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext