Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

.:Khimera Update:.

Postby Kyrit » 12/06/2011 11:32 AM

~**~

For those who don't know, ever since their creation, the Khimera were hosted by Tick-Tock, on her own site. This means that in the case that something were to happen to the images, we had no way of making sure you could get them back, especially with how little we hear from her now days. Yesterday I did something that I've been meaning to do for a long time since people have had trouble seeing the images on rare occasion. All Khimera files should have been safely moved over to the second Evelon photobucket. Their urls/codes in the records have been updated.

This means that if you are a Khimera owner, I advise you to go over to the Khimera ownership records, pull up the images of your pets, and get their new codes this way. Also, if I seem to have missed one of your Khimera by some chance, please let me know and I will work on fixing it.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1590
Donate