Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

[* The Jingle Bells of Custom Pets

Postby Jaykobell » 12/29/2011 8:33 PM

~*~

With the Christmas season still floating around and the Secret Santa still going, I bet there's a lot of people saying and thinking, "I wish I could buy a custom for my giftee/for my friends."

Even though Draiz is opening up raffle slots, this here thing is to tell you that NON-BREEDABLE CUSTOMS ARE OPEN!

Of course, with just a few rules.

1. Customs are open... for the sake of gifting. This means that the customs are not open for you to buy a custom to yourself. Customs are open for the sake of giving people the opportunity to buy their giftees (or just their good friends) a nice present. I repeat: you CANNOT buy customs FOR YOURSELF.

2. Because of #1, you cannot offer your own pets in a trade for a custom. You, User A, cannot trade your bred Lucain to User B in order for User B to buy a custom 'as a gift'. You're entirely missing the point if you're even thinking about doing that.

The only exception: User A wants to buy User C (their giftee) a custom! But User A has no money... so instead, User A trades with User B for money. User A uses that money to buy User C a custom.

The idea is that the custom HAS to be a GIFT. This system is not opened for you to PROFIT or ABUSE it with loopholes we didn't think about addressing here. This is for the spirit of giving, not for the spirit of "Yay customs are open I've always wanted X!"

3. In relation to #2, yes: you still have to pay regular price for your custom(s). This isn't a free service, but customs will be charged at $8 with a free $3 add-on included, as per the raffles. Extra add-ons (with extra money) are accepted.

4. We are accepting $RL, KS (400KS) and Goddess Tears (GTs) for payment.

5. How do you order? First, pick a Moderator to do your custom. Who is available? Shrewdberry and Kodai will do your customs; do NOT bother Draiz. She is doing her own set of customs, so unless she specifically says that she would be fine adding on more orders, do NOT bother Draiz.

Once you have PMed the custom form to your Mod and verified the price of your custom, send your money to Baal's PayPal and PM your Mod a screenshot proving your payment. This is the same steps as the regular raffles, only you don't have to be raffled off or wait for end results. Just order and that's it. For spending Goddess Tears and KS, the amount will be subtracted from your account.

There's nothing more to it. We may eventually open add-on-less Lucain and Paragon, but until further notice, only non-breedable customs (Kuhnas included) are OPEN.

As usual, if you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Re: [* The Jingle Bells of Custom Pets

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/30/2011 1:18 PM

Regarding payment, is it possible to combine KS and GT/cash? I have some GT just sitting around, but not a full eight, so I was wondering, since 400/8 comes out to 50 ks for every 1 GT/$1. o3o

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2834
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/30/2011 1:57 PM

I don't know if we would do this for regular custom raffles, but for the sale of this particular service, yes, you could mix currencies in order to get your custom made.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 01/01/2012 4:22 PM

~*~

Oops, slight update.

If you have purchased a custom with GTs, I probably told you to PM Draiz. I am a derp and forgot that the currency is actually like the KS now, and that we can subtract it directly from your account, just like KS.

If you plan on purchasing a custom for GTs, please do NOT PM Draiz anymore. The Mod doing your custom will subtract it from your account, just like how we subtract KS.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate