Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

.:Giftboxes, giftboxes nowhere:.

Postby Kyrit » 02/18/2012 3:30 PM

~**~

Once again, we would like to apologize for the delay. It looks like the time for giftboxes to open has finally come though. The cash boxes aren't going to open quite yet, but all the KS ones have been opened up, even if your browser isn't showing the new images quite yet.

What's this though? The code to giftbox 11 suddenly isn't working? Well, you see, giftbox 11 was saved as a PNG image, while the actual pet that was inside had to be saved as a GIF for certain reasons. If you owned a giftbox 11, you can get to your actual pet by changing the part in the code that says .png to .gif. If this does not work for you or you do not know how to do it, please message me, Draiz, and I will send you your new code for the giftbox 11 pet.

The image may or may not have updated for you yet, but it seems a certain pesky recorder has made a reappearance this year! This time we are doing something slightly different with the recorders. Instead of PMing Baal, please PM the mod of your choice and they will send you a pet. You cannot ask them for a custom, but we figure some people like the art style of one mod more than the other and what not. There are three pets left over from past years, and the first three people to send me a PM will receive one of those pets. As an update, you can ask me specifically for a new one if you want. I just wanted to get the old ones out of rotting. xD; There are still two of those available.

I hope you all enjoy the pets this year and we'll try getting the descriptions/stats up as soon as possible.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1620
Donate

Re: .:Giftboxes, giftboxes nowhere:.

Postby Zoophilos » 02/18/2012 10:32 PM

WOOOT!! And first post!  Now, to run to my pen and see what I got!
An evildoer forgiven and saved by Jesus' sacrifice.

I know I'm not on as often as some of you; I spend most of my time at other websites. But if I get in a RP with you, I'll do my best to be sure respond quickly!Image
Zoo Pen My wishy-washy wishlist, for what it's worth
Zoophilos
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 21
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 02/19/2012 1:49 PM

Made a little underlined update under the Dalma request information.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 02/26/2012 7:32 PM

ImageImage

The final giftboxes have opened! I hope you guys enjoy them. On the left if the Achromic Taigra and on the right is the Frostbite Yonyuu.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 02/26/2012 10:03 PM

Oh WOW those are pretty. This Christmas has been pretty awesome, man <3<3<3

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Moofius » 02/26/2012 11:42 PM

Agreed! I got a few pets I am not unhappy with, not at all. -snugs them- But Damn it, Draiz, you keep making me have to add pets to the holding pen post in my zoo pen. >:I;; I'm trying to empty that out you know. >:'I RUDE. <333
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1086
Donate

Postby Zoophilos » 02/27/2012 12:09 PM

Yes, I've noticed a lot of people are selling their Christmas pets - and seeking pets they didn't buy!  But I guess that happens when you have to guess at what you're buying.  Me, I'm pretty pleased with what I got - I have always loved the Hunters, and now I have two.  Wondering, though, - will the new pets get descriptions?  Because I'm wondering how the Sugilite Hunters escaped the Curse.
An evildoer forgiven and saved by Jesus' sacrifice.

I know I'm not on as often as some of you; I spend most of my time at other websites. But if I get in a RP with you, I'll do my best to be sure respond quickly!Image
Zoo Pen My wishy-washy wishlist, for what it's worth
Zoophilos
Pets | Items
Keystones: 21
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 02/27/2012 12:40 PM

The pets will be getting descriptions, yes. That will probably be my project for the next week or so (mostly this weekend).
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate