Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

.:Evelon Livestream [3/21!]:.

Postby BaalsBaby » 03/10/2012 6:32 PM

~**~

For the first time ever, Baal is going to embark on a brand new adventure! This week, I will be hosting my first ever (technically) Livestream event and you all are invited to come and watch~!

Why did I start a Livestream? Firstly, I'll be having a break for a week and a half and with graduation coming up, I want to have as many nice pieces of artwork for my portfolio. Secondly, I wanted to give all of you who always want to see how I do art to... see how I do my art. xD My design processes and how to set up Photoshop files and stuff. With this Livestream channel, I'm thinking about maybe creating a suggestions thread in which people can ask for a live tutorial about something and if I have time, I'll oblige. c:

But Baal, that's boring. 8C I don't care. Why should you care for this first event, other than me being your personal screen slave for the day? 8C BECAUSE.

This Friday the 16th, starting at 5pm EST I will be creating an EVELON PET. Yep. Whole new species. You're invited to watch the entire process from start to finish (and ideally I would try to finish the entire thing in one sitting). But not only are you invited to watch, I will also be reading the Ustream chat linked to the video hear YOUR suggestions as to what the pet should be ad look like! That's right. I'll be doing a blank slate pet influenced by YOUR suggestions~

So be there or be.... not there. :'| Here's the official thread for the Livestream~

~*LINK*~

Current Events!

The current link above still stands. That's right guys, I've got the Ustream finally back up and running again so yis, I will be running a small event in which I will be teach all you Photoshop people how to do the do~ Then, I might work on a new (albeit small) pet species. c: Or something, we'll see. Not sure yet, it's a toss up and a really small event. Just mostly to address any questions people might have and want answered live over Stream with some demonstration. o Uo

(For those who can't attend, I will definitely try to see if I can't get it to record or something. Scary. 8"U)

For those who can, the event will be held on Saturday, March 21st at 6:00pm EST. Hope to see ya'll there. ; u;

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate

Re: .:Evelon Pet Creation Event! (LiveStream!):.

Postby BaalsBaby » 03/10/2012 6:32 PM

~**~

P.S. Airing date is subject to change. Just in case. :u

Also PLEASE NOTE. If you want to be the MOST INFLUENCIAL, you probably wanna arrive earlier rather than later. The conceptual sketching stage is when I'll be most influenced during the entire process. c:

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 03/16/2012 3:31 PM

~**~

WHOOPS. So I didn't know but. You have to have an account to actually participate in the Ustream chat, so don't forget to make an account. x'D It's free and stuff so don't worry. <3

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 03/16/2012 3:40 PM

~**~

ACTUALLY. I think instead of the Ustream chat, I'm going to have open an IRC tab. So for those who can't access the Ustream chat for some odd reason, type this into the IRC:

/join #EvelonLiveStream

And join the Evelon Event! :D

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 03/16/2012 11:30 PM

~**~

Hey guys. Thanks everyone for participating in Evelon's first Livestream! It was really fun and highly productive.

ImageImage

To those of you that were present at some point during the Livestream, you have been rewarded a choice between one of the new creatures that have been born! Thanks again guys for watching, and I hope to see all (or more) of you next time around! :D

As for the pet in question, the Likuta will be available really soon (I just have to make colors and put them up on the site!)

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 03/17/2012 1:09 AM

Since Baal didn't mention it, if you were at the event and would like to claim your pet, please message me so that I can record it. I'll be able to give you the proper code as well.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1590
Donate

Postby Freezair » 03/17/2012 1:41 PM

Maaaaaaaaaaan. Freakin' Internet outage! Will there be versions of these available from other sources? Because my Internet crapped out and I couldn't visit the livestream.

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 03/17/2012 1:56 PM

The Likuta will be a freely available pet once we have finished some colorations and Baal has added them to the site. =3 The markings on those two are specific to the event and won't be given out otherwise, but you'll definitely be able to get the Likuta for free.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1590
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 03/17/2012 5:50 PM

~**~

In regards to the new Livestream event, there will be art tutorials based on your suggestions. So if you'd like to see something explained, please head on over here and let me know what you'd like to see. 'd like to be able to hold another Livestream even sometime next week. c:

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 03/17/2012 11:21 PM

I really like those guys. I'm really disappointed I couldn't watch, but I've tried the whole streaming thing before and my internet hates it :l But those guys are really freaking cool and I cant wait to get one.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby BaalsBaby » 03/22/2012 7:49 PM

~**~

THIS.

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Evelon Livestream Updates:.

Postby BaalsBaby » 03/28/2012 2:33 AM

~**~

Alright SO! My next official Evelon Livestream will be (tentatively) this Friday, March 30th at 8pm EST in which I will be addressing all of the questions in the Suggestion thread and more! So for all of those who just want to learn a little more Photoshop or are aspiring to be a future artist, please stop by then~

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/28/2012 3:22 AM

YAYYYY! So quick question...do we have to sign up to join the livestream, or can we watch it without signing up and just make any comments or whatever in the IRC?

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7114
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 03/28/2012 3:29 AM

No, you don't have to sign up. Everyone usually joins the IRC for any questions/comments. =D
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2139
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 03/30/2012 3:36 AM

~**~

Updated news! The Livestream will occur (tentatively) Friday, April 6th at 8pm EST. Sorry guys, had to move it a week from today, due to my campus-wide Humans vs. Zombies game that's happening pretty much all week and weekend. ; n;

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Next