Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

[* It's the Green Clover Day!

Postby Jaykobell » 03/17/2012 3:29 PM

~*~

Oho, what do we have here~? Surely you were attracted here by my most fabulous looks. Not to toot my own horn, but I'm quite fabulous, if I do say so myself.~

So, what is my purpose in life, you may ask? Why am I a flinging about my most shiny green looks all around? Well, I'm sure that's a rhetorical question. That's right!

St. Patrick's Day!

And so, I am your host, Shamrock Ferrikoon. And I am here to bring more of my most shiny green comrades~

It's simple. In order to adopt one of us, simply play the game below. Follow the rules, and you'll get to adopt one of us! Don't worry, it's easy~! You trust me don't you?

--- * ---

Happy St. Patty's Day! The Ferrikoon above was made just for this special event, so I bet you want one, right?

The game is easy. Remember the Color-A-Picture from the Scavenger Hunt?

Color this little coloring page!

The above picture has the code, but obviously, you might want to color the clean version of it.

The rules?

* Color the picture with the right colors! The picture does not have to be shaded or professional level.

* PM me the picture. Don't post it here, please.

That is all. Should you color it correctly, you can exchange the picture for a Shamrock Ferrikoon.

That's really all. Ending date? I have none for now, but I'll eventually give you one once I figure out how many people have colored the picture. I want these guys to be all around, so the more people who color the picture, the better!

Shamrock Ferrikoons
Azura Rayume
Code Chaos
jobiehanna
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsune528
Krystalolive
MillietheWarrior
Moofius
Noveraa
Rebel_the_Proud
Sappheara