Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

.:Real Items Sale! (Read Everything First!):.

Postby BaalsBaby » 05/19/2012 8:27 PM

~**~

Hey guys! I'm baaack. And this time, I have a really interesting treat for you. So my roommate and I are trying to raise money to get to Comic-con, one of the biggest conventions in the west coast and will be Baal's first time ever in California (scary!).  And my roommate, she's had this button machine forever you see...

So! We're going to be having an exclusive sale for actual REAL Evelon items, essentially pins/buttons and cell phone charms! That's right. For a limited time, these following items will be available for purchase.

Before you purchase anything though, please make all orders regarding pins and phone charms in a SEPERATE EMAIL to baalsbaby@gmail.com. As in, do not order KS, Lucain, Paragon, or Diosol (When these are open) in the same email. This is because I have to forward the emails to my roommate and then stash them away separately for my records when I total the money. If you do this, I will have to PM you to rewrite your emails and resend them, a pain for BOTH of us.

All money should be sent through Paypal to 4sar@comcast.net (my Paypal).

And now~ Here's what we got.

~*Button Pins*~

These little button pins will be 1 inch in size. You may choose any free pet from the official Evelon website or a custom (THAT YOU OWN). You may not use another person's pet. To order, please fill out this form:

Pet Image:
Full Body or Close Up?:
Background Color (Hex if possible:):
Price: $3 + $2 Shipping ($4 International)

~*Phone Charms*~

About 1.5 inches, the size with vary roughly on the pet chosen. The charm has a little hite border since these are hand cut. You may choose any free pet from the official Evelon website or a custom (THAT YOU OWN). Please be warned that some of the website pets have a white border. You may not use another person's pet. To order, please fill out this form:

Pet Image:
Background Color
(Hex if possible:):
Price: $7 + $2 Shipping ($4 International):

~*Bonus!*~

* For every $10 spent, you will be given a ticket to be entered in a chance to win TWO free pieces of Comic-con swag. These will be random depending what we snag from the convention, ranging from sets of stickers to posters to even T-shirts!

* For those who spend over $25, you will recieve an extra free cell phone charm! (Remember to fill out a form for this!)

~*Shipping*~

Please factor these values into your purchase before you send your payment it along.

US: $2 (as mentioned above)
Additional US: $0.50 per item
International: $4 (as mentioned above)
Additional International: $1 per item

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please let me know. As a disclaimer, I am not responsible for the products seen here, my roommate will be doing them. I  am simply overseeing the sales and the correct usage of Evelon's properties. ... Also sorry about the crappy photos. My camera fails.

Thanks so much guys!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate