Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

.:Minor Rule Updates:.

Postby Kyrit » 06/09/2012 2:04 AM

~**~

A stipulation to breeding room key trading has been added. Simply we're forcing you to roleplay that your key is going to someone else, instead of just a one sentence post telling me about the trade. This has been done since for any post at all in the breeding area you earn keystones, so you might as well work for it.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: .:Minor Rule Updates:.

Postby Jaykobell » 06/10/2012 4:18 PM

~*~

This is something that was mentioned before, but not officially announced.

Please note that finishing your breeding first does NOT guarantee your breeding being finished FIRST.

What does this mean? If you finished your room before everyone else's, this does not mean that we will do your breeding first. There are a number of reasons as to why:

* Another Mod might've claimed your room. If Draiz wants to do your room, then it's unfair to take it from her. She may have ideas, she may be inspired, or she may even be attached to the characters breeding. This is going to be the most common of reasons, since we do claim litters ahead of time.

* Your breeding may just not seem appealing to the Mod making babies at the time. If I look at your breeding and nothing comes to mind, I don't think it's fair to give you 'fake', or uninspired babies. I'm pretty sure you would prefer babies with some creative thought but into it, not just pictures with colors randomly slapped on it.

* Restrictions, such as potions or species-specific (Paragon only). This ties in with the above point, although in a different way. Gender-specific breedings in Paragon may be unexciting, in which we can only do Primals or Pipes out of it. Other breedings where potions are used (i.e., XY Draught, Chaos Draught, Generative Draughts) may be more time-consuming and may be skipped when there is little time for breedings for the particular Mod working on rooms.

Does this mean you shouldn't breed with potions? Of course not. All we're warning you guys about is that your breeding may not be done this very instant before everyone else's. Worse comes to worst, your room will be done a little after the others, whenever a Mod (or the Mod wanting to do your room) has time. We are still three artists, meaning that there's not even really that much of a waiting time.

We do generally try to do rooms in order, but this is not guaranteed.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 07/03/2012 9:39 PM

As a notice, I have done a small round of updating the threads in the Rules and General Info section of the forums. Feel free to surf through them an bring to my attention anything that still needs to be changed, updated, added, or subtracted. We often don't think to add information on things as we add to Evelon, so often times we completely forget this section needs to be updated.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/11/2012 1:48 PM

A new rule has been made in the auction house, though really it's just a supplement to an existing rule. Head over to the Auction Rules and look at rule 6 under the special auctions. It'd do well to read over these since a special auction was just put up!
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Minor Rule Updates:.

Postby BaalsBaby » 01/02/2013 12:57 AM

~**~

Hello hello~ :"U Just a small new rule, but since I will probably be helping out a little with some of the breedings for fun, there's been a slight change to the Breeding Center.

Please post the images of the TWO breeding pets somewhere within the first two posts of your breeding. This helps us find the images a lot quicker so that they can be placed into the Nursery! :D Thanks a lot guys~

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate