Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

.:Halloween is Coming!:.

Postby Kyrit » 10/26/2012 10:53 AM

As you all know by now, Halloween will soon be on us. RE2 is still cooking up an event as usual, and the Seasonal Specialties store is trying to catch up on orders. I wanted to post though to let you all know there are only six days left for Trick or Treating. That means no asking for a week of candy/riddles from the shop. If you've posted for a week's worth of candy today I'll give you time to go back and change that to six days.

I'm excited for you guys to see the new pets this year since our lovely new artists have been hard at work. =)
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 10/31/2012 11:17 PM

Hey guys. Just as another update real quick, you have less than an hour to claim any riddles or candy. I know many people are still waiting on over a week's worth of riddles/candy. I'm sorry, but I've been really busy lately and have been trying to at least partially enjoy the events going on too. =) I'm going out of town Friday morning and won't be back until Sunday afternoon some time. Please hang in there and put up with me if you don't get your riddles and candy really soon. I won't decide when to cut things off, make up prices, ect until everything has been handed out.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 11/16/2012 1:32 AM

~**~

I know everyone has been waiting for some time, but school, work, and social life has kept me busy. I've finally gotten the chance to tally up points and all that fun stuff. As usual though, I'm not perfect. I've probably screwed up on a few counts as usual. Posted below is the point chart as well as a list of how many points each person earned. Due to our currency problems, there will be no dispensed CP this year, thus why I'm just posting the list instead. I'm counting on all of you to check the point chart posted below and make sure your own personal count adds up right. If it doesn't, please PM me about any error and we will work it out.

Hopefully within the next few days the pets will be up to buy, though right now they need descriptions. During the meanwhile check your count and keep enjoying RE2's event.

Akida - 30
Azura Rayume - 17
Chayden - 10
Citanul - 5
dagerot - 12
Discordancy - 18
Draiz        - 26
FireHeart - 33
Freezair - 34
IndigoBook - 19
jackie125 - 10
jaden_wolf - 7
Jessari - 30
jobiehanna - 13
kabuto_rocks - 17
Kallile - 16
Krypto - 31
MangaRaven - 37
MidnightDraconia - 20
MillietheWarrior - 19
Mojave - 27
Nyxia - 25
Palenski - 9
ShadowStitches - 21
shenzy707 - 4
Shieba - 29
Shrewdberry - 28
Silverin - 27
Soriana - 20
Talcen - 22
Thunder - 33
ToxicShadow - 5
ToxxicRenegadeAngel - 19
Varanius~Love - 8
wave3girl - 15
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 11/30/2012 1:35 AM

Members have until the end of Dec. 6th to send in riddle answers. Any submissions on the 7th or later will be ignored. I will go respond to the current ones in my inbox right now. Hopefully the Halloween pets will be put up in the marketplace this weekend.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/01/2012 2:05 AM

Halloween pets have made it in to the shop. I'm probably only going to leave them in there for a week or so, so hurry and get your orders in so we can move on to Christmas. =) If you plan on trading CP, just post about it in the Seasonal Specialties thread like for other holiday currencies.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/08/2012 8:12 PM

ImageImage

The riddle pets have decided to show up! In order we have the Invidiwockee, Tristiwockee, and the Amowockee. Hopefully within the next few days if you managed to answer a riddle correctly you'll find your riddle pet in your PMs. There was on riddle that decided to be exceptionally hard, especially for those non-native speakers here. I apologize for that, as I heard all of these on National Public Radio and thought they were good and decided to use them! You all proved to me that I hadn't even tried to think of other potential answers for one of them though, so I have a deal for those of you that sent me a right answer but not the right answer.

If I told you that you came up with a good answer for this riddle but that it wasn't the one I was looking for and you were unable to find the correct answer by the end date, feel free to PM me (quoting my response PM if possible. If you don't have the response PM I should be able to remember if you answered it though) and you'll be added to the list for people that completed that riddle. You don't have to if you don't want to, but yeah. =)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/16/2012 9:57 PM

You guys officially have until Dec. 18th, 6:00 p.m. (18:00) to place your orders for Halloween pets. After that the shop is shutting down so I can get giftboxes put in there!
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate