Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

.:Puppy And Shelter Wish Donations (Until 12/25):.

Postby BaalsBaby » 12/12/2012 9:40 AM

~**~

Hello Evelon. Over this past week, me and my family recently endured a small emergency that made me realize just how important and close we all are with our pets. My cat and my best friend Puppy (he's the dark one of the two brothers) began to display signs of illness, which for a 13-year old cat isn't uncommon, and in response we had to take him to an emergency vet clinic and have him put on an IV and left overnight to recover. The vets returned with blood test results that led us to believe he might have something wrong with his liver or gall bladder but it wasn't a proper diagnosis without further testing. Which was a traumatizing ordeal considering we weren't sure we could continue funding his testing and after that, his treatments.

Instead of returning, we went to our small animal care vet and without any hassle the vet there diagnosed our cat with a much smaller, less severe stomach/intestinal problem which we hope is the cause. He's currently on medicine and such, so all is much less chaotic around here.

Needless to say, I would like to create this donation towards funding my cat's medical bill and if the proceedings manage to go over the expected amount, I would like to donate a portion to the small animal clinic which provided both Puppy's medicine and xrays for us with the understanding that we were struggling. They work hard and they're super personable even under the constant stress of their profession, and so I'd like to provide them with a little thanks from Evelon for the holidays. :3

That said, with all the tl;dr, I'd like to introduce the new, limited edition species: the Ilos!

---~* The Ilos are a strange species, at first thought to be myth, as there are mentions and drawings of these creatures in ancient architecture found around Evelon through archaeological findings. These creatures are believed to catch and swallow dreams and wishes, and when it suits them, they are rumored to grant a few. Invisible to all but a few, the Ilos remains as such except for those it would consider innocent or trustworthy. Many children often refer to these creatures as 'imaginary friends'.*~---

So! As I said, these are a very limited edition species that I will be selling up until the 25th of December. After that, there won't be any more of these babies.

Ordering and Pricing:

Each order will be a randomized custom. You may only order ONE at a time, considering the time it takes to make these retain the quality standard I want to provide for you guys. So, that means, if you place an order, you must only ask for one at a time, and only once you have received your finished Ilos can you send an order for another one.

Each Ilos is $15. :3

Please send the money to 4sar@comcast.net (or go46mj@bellsouth.net if you still had that one on your history.)
Thanks again you guys, and have a wonderful holiday season. :D

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate

Re: .:Puppy And Shelter Wish Donations (Until 12/25):.

Postby HunnyBun » 12/12/2012 9:46 AM

I want one D: Just one *starts going through her change jar*

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/12/2012 10:56 AM

Sorry to hear about your cat being sick, hope everything is better soon. (: I'll definitely be ordering one of these if I have some money left after I do a bit of Christmas shopping. xD

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby Silverin » 12/12/2012 11:49 AM

Sorry to hear about your cat being sick :c mine has been sick as well (puking so much she is stripping her throat so bad its bleeding :C and the vets don't know what the heck is wrong.) I hope things get better. I will likely get one just for the fact of donating, even though they don't appeal to me all that much. xD;; I wish luck be on your side. Sick animals are not fun. :c

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 12/12/2012 11:57 AM

Oh noes! I'm really sorry to hear about your cat as well. Dx I hope they figure out what's wrong with her. That's the worst part, not knowing what treatment you need. I really hope she gets better.

And thanks you guys for all the support. D: <3

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Citanul » 12/12/2012 12:13 PM

<3 I'm also cleaning out my change jar to help. There were a lot of donations from my friends and family to help when my black lab was diagnosed with hip displaysia and I know how much it means to have the support.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 214
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/12/2012 12:42 PM

Awe. :( So sorry to hear about your cat! I wish you luck in raising enough money. :)

I actually think these guys are really cute. :3 bahaha, I'll be donating at least once. You've touched my soft spot for animals. <3

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 12/12/2012 1:43 PM

Yeah, okay, I need one. Both because I actually have a love for doves and because it's hard to find people out there who care that much about animals.

Certainly hope your cat gets better as well. We had a scare with ours that turned out to be an intestinal problem as well.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1047
Donate

Postby Thunder » 12/12/2012 5:31 PM

Oh no...I'm sorry to hear about your cat D : I hope everything is fine! I don't have any money to spend on Evelon right now, but I'd totally order an Ilos if I could ;w; So pretty <3

One question, though...does purchasing an Ilos require real money, or is GT acceptable?

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 12/12/2012 7:04 PM

Uuuuhm. I would technically say it would be real money for the Ilos considering it's a fundraiser. :)

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Akida » 12/12/2012 9:34 PM

Aww Baal! I wish your kitty a speedy recovery to provide you more years of companionship. <3

I hope I can scrape up some dollars to support you and get one of these lovelies in time. :)

"Christmas?! I'm starting preparations for the new year celebrations thank you very much!"

Wishlist : Breeding : Sale/Trade : Housing
Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 299
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 12/13/2012 1:20 AM

I hope my parents do allow me to donate fifteen dollars to you~ <3

Hope Puppy gets better soon! ;3;
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Mojave » 12/13/2012 1:33 AM

Have there been any updates? :(
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 12/13/2012 2:58 AM

So far, Puppy seems to be recovering just fine. He's more alert and eating (though he still won't drink water), and I do believe we're going to be going to vet tomorrow to checkup on how he's doing. :3 I'll keep you guys informed.~ <3

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 12/13/2012 3:00 AM

I'm glad he's making some kind of progress but that's concerning he won't drink. :(
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Next